No announcement yet.
X

Craigslist deal?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah yeah...the 06 has the silver lowers...my bad on that...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
      ah yeah...the 06 has the silver lowers...my bad on that...

I wouldn't promise that both 2000 and 06 models didn't also have options for black/silver lowers... I am seeing the most common pics on google for black in 00, and silver in 06 though.

What I have not seen is OEM matching color lowers... so ..

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

pretty sure black is the only color that came with matching lowers(600's), maybe the silver and red ones too... no matter either way really, it's obviously been painted
        Last edited by teddy; 02-18-2013, 12:48 PM.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Okay, so I just happen to not want to try to deal with the 750 Kat anymore. What about a 2005 GSXR 750 for 1800? Emailed him and asked how many miles. This one is within driving distance so I can go look at it in person. I know GSXR are built a little smaller than the Kats, so my question is would I look odd on the 750 GSXR? I am 6'5" and 200 pounds. I never realized "how" big I seemed to people until I saw myself in a video next to a guy that looks normal on a 600 GSXR. He is 5'6" and 150, so I looked like a damn giant in the video. Now I am worried that the 750 GSXR just won't do. Image is attached of the 750.
          Attached Files
          All the world's a stage,
          And all the men and women merely players;
          They have their exits and their entrances,
          And one man in his time plays many parts,
          His acts being seven ages.

Comment

I would imagine the GSXR people will give you some story about it being their sons and their son died so they just have to get rid of it cheap and they will ship it to you if you wire them the money... Or some variation of that

Comment

Originally posted by lanerw View Post
              I would imagine the GSXR people will give you some story about it being their sons and their son died so they just have to get rid of it cheap and they will ship it to you if you wire them the money... Or some variation of that
              Yeah the deal seems "too" good. No phone number or email, so I am not expecting much more than a long copy and paste about needing the money wired and the shipped bike will be in blah blah blah. But a 2 sentence email took no time to find out for sure.
              All the world's a stage,

Comment

Yeah... the price vs bike screams scam to me...

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

That ad is a scam. $1800 for an 05 gsxr 750.

Comment

1.) scam

2.) if you are worried about how you LOOK on a bike...maybe a 130hp race bike isn't for you.
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Maybe I phrased it wrong . . . I was trying to figure out if I was too big for a GSXR type bike. It doesn't matter now though, I decided to keep my Kat and just go buy a truck instead of swapping bikes.
                      Attached Files
                      All the world's a stage,

Comment

Working...
                      X