No announcement yet.
X

first ride - superhawk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcyclist numbers say...Honda Super Hawk ('00) 100.7 hp, 67.0 ft lbs torque, 11.47 second 1/4 mile, 480lbs wet weight (9 bs lighter than the RC51)

Bigger is better and I really enjoyed my time on the original NT650 Hawk and then again on the SV650 so I think it would be a dandy of a ride!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
      Originally posted by md86
      Like the Doublemint twins ?
      yeah they were hot weren't they :P
      Wow , I don't even remember writing that . Musta been the Ny Quil . "Big "N" , little "y" , BIG fu***n "Q" . I LOVE that f****n "Q" ! " .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by gsxr6racer
        The only thing that I found kind of bad was how sneaky fast the thing is ...
        Yep my first ride on it I was going through the gears like I did on my kat. 4th gear I looked down and was going REALLY fast with 2 more to go. Twins are a completely different riding style.

Trinc never did update this thread. Is he still around?

She'd be smiling if she had 996 cc's of thumping twin power between her legs

Comment

Something I can comment on.

I love my Superhawk. Torque is so much fun. It has gotten so addictive that two of my buddies bought V-twins. But you guys are right the tank range sucks. Imagine it with a 1 down front and up two rear sprocket, thats me every day now. You can count on me stopping every 100 miles or less if riding spirited to hear her sing.

Verne
          I said left!

Comment

Originally posted by penst8grad
            Originally posted by gsxr6racer
            The only thing that I found kind of bad was how sneaky fast the thing is ...
            Yep my first ride on it I was going through the gears like I did on my kat. 4th gear I looked down and was going REALLY fast with 2 more to go. Twins are a completely different riding style.

Trinc never did update this thread. Is he still around?
            i just don't want to ramble on about my superhawk on a katana site.
            i am REALLY happy i bought it - lots & lots of fun.

tim

Comment

The only thing that I dont like about that bike is the lack of faring (naked). And with Honda, no gas gauge. But like all of you said, I love the twins!
              Fast Eddie

No day is promised, live life to the fullest!!

Comment

Working...
              X