X

Hello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello all I just joined COLDSTEELE Iv been a rider from 15 till now iv rode them all wrenched on them too. This is my 1st Katana and I'm looking forward to getting on and Rolling
    My bike is a 06 750 but at present had 600 engine it as I am rebuilding the 750. I had thought it was a Grayish color but after putting a little rubbing compound and elbow grease Iv discovered it's Black I'm rather glad I might add But I will be tinkering with it and I never let a bike just look like all the rest so I will be makeing it my own. Anyhow Hello
    Last edited by COLDSTEELE; 04-26-2017, 06:26 PM.

Welcome
    Post 97 motors are silver, pre 98 is black. Unless the motor was painted.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Oh no I ment the body of the bike. Tank and fenders it has some kind of over spray gave it a grayish tent.. The original 750 lost compression iv got the parts to rebuild the top end my friend who I bought it from runs a inerweb salvage business and had a totaled 600 we put it on the 750 frame while I'm rebuilding the 750. Just to keep me rolling as I may go into a more in depth rebuild.
      Last edited by COLDSTEELE; 04-27-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Gotcha
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
        X