X

My influnce has paid off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kat Floyd View Post
    My oldest is almost 6 and shes only done one lap around the yard sitting in front of me and she seemed hooked. She instantly wanted to hop up and go for a longer ride! Sadly mommy shot that idea down
    My wife finally gave the ok to take my oldest out for a ride. He is 12 and rides an xr100. He loved it! I do have a trunk installed that makes him feel more secure, not so much to lean against but just feeling it there makes him feel better. His first ride with me was about 100 miles. We are planning on some overnights on the bike this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      Ok, now that the gooshy shit is over, I'm thinking twin Peugeot raced out 80's mopeds ?????? Only cause I want one also, I had one in 83' all custom bondo really...
      Ok, we do need to find a doable project for the boys... Do they even want to ride? I knew Branden did.

The first motorized bike I ever rode was a Moped...and it wheelied at the first pop of the clutch, I bellied on the seat, it finally came down and I shifted on through the gears without a problem. It was maroon and gold with a leopard skin seat matching my Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
        The first motorized bike I ever rode was a Moped...and it wheelied at the first pop of the clutch, I bellied on the seat, it finally came down and I shifted on through the gears without a problem. It was maroon and gold with a leopard skin seat matching my Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat.
        let's see the pics..... You know you have one. I'm getting a British driving hat for when I drive the Jaguar.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

No pics. We're talking 1967 or so. Leopard Pill Box Hat...a song off Dylan's Blonde on Blonde double album around 1966 or so...speaking of box, yours is cut, carved, glued, and roughly sanded at this point. It will be days though, but it looks like something. I'm digging it and it was fun looking out my shop window at the snow covered San Juan Mountains just this side of Wolf Creek Ski Area. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Awww, I wanted to see it. Oh well. Thanks Dan. Yip the view out my back door, snow capped Santa rosa mountains. View out my front door is snow capped big bear mountain. Nice views may be my new home someday. Looking at a cabin in Idyllwild, ca
            Last edited by 92xjunker; 01-13-2015, 11:37 PM.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

I had my eye on this place since summer of '77. It was built by my wife's father, a Lt. Colonel in the USAF. He was stationed in Albuquerque, was committed to so many air hours after flying in three wars...so he used his hours to find the best place for a home. My wife and I bought the estate after her folks passed away, told the siblings to leave us the hell alone.

Comment

Good show...
                spammer police
                USAF veteran

Comment

He is off to a smarter start than I was..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Hey Jim, I have one of the boys covered.....hehe. I'll just give one of them the Honda!!!! I really want it gone, so there you go, both of us happier.
                    spammer police
                    USAF veteran

Comment

Wait... My garage is already full and yours will be empty... somethings not right here... LOL
                      http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                      http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                      '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                      "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                      "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

It's the same as it is now.... Your's is already full, mine not so much. What changed?
                        spammer police
                        USAF veteran

Comment

Something may have to go outside....
                          http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                          http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                          '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                          "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                          "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Nah, dump those boxes. You'll have plenty of space. Hmm, you know, I'll bet that Honda will fit right through that gate, it's a narrow bike. Just put a cover on it will ya! I'll hold them till you work something out... Beats trying to make space for 2 cars....... They would be parked at the end of the block...
                            Last edited by 92xjunker; 01-19-2015, 10:35 PM.
                            spammer police
                            USAF veteran

Comment

Duh.....dig a root cellar, dude!

Comment

? Cellar? What's a root cellar? Our homes sit on good unstable earth...
                                spammer police
                                USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
                                X