WWII fighter paintjob Pre Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWII fighter paintjob Pre Kat

Saw this for sale locally

Not sure if the ammo belts are overkill or not. If I ever get a track bike I want to do the sharks mouth lol.
    Kyle

Okay, actually that's pretty freakin' cool. Wouldn't be caught dead riding it, but it sure is fun to look at. Dude definitely paid attention to detail. The rivets are actually 3-D and the ammo belt is a nice touch.
    2006 Katana GSX750F

Comment

Now that way cool some one really took the time and imagination to make it look right

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
      >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

I think the ammo belts are a little over the top. Frankly, I think the rivets are overkill but it does make for an interesting bike.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Canadian cops wouldn't think the ammo belt is cool. ...that would be worse than DWB.
          2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
          2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
          1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
          1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
          1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

I love it.
            sigpic

Comment

I love it.. I'd ride.. wish I had $1800 I'd buy it.. maybe someday I'll steal the idea and make a U.S version

Comment

That is freaking awesome, dude. I love it. It's original creativity and I wouldn't change a thing on it.
                2014 Ducati Monster 1200
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

I like it alot, except he went a little bonkers with the rivets. To many of them, I think. Lines of rivets along the seams would have been awesome.
                  ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                  チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                  Semper Fi

Comment

I saw that one when I was searching around too. Its done well, but not my thing. Im more looking for a daily rider, that looks like something you would more bring to a show.

Comment

Originally posted by WebDevDan View Post
                      Okay, actually that's pretty freakin' cool. Wouldn't be caught dead riding it, but it sure is fun to look at. Dude definitely paid attention to detail. The rivets are actually 3-D and the ammo belt is a nice touch.
                      Aren't the rivets glued on?

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                      I like it alot, except he went a little bonkers with the rivets. To many of them, I think. Lines of rivets along the seams would have been awesome.
                      Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Nice!
                        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Alright gentlement, so I actually ended up purchasing this bike and now I can't decide. To paint, or not to paint? The bike runs and drives great, and I was looking for an attention grabber, but I'm not sure if this is too much? It's really just a toy for me, not a daily commuter or anything, but I am hoping to take her down to Dover in July for sure.

So, paint it or leave it?
                          Attached Files
                          Christine
                          Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

Originally posted by cwalmsley View Post
                            Alright gentlement, so I actually ended up purchasing this bike and now I can't decide. To paint, or not to paint? The bike runs and drives great, and I was looking for an attention grabber, but I'm not sure if this is too much? It's really just a toy for me, not a daily commuter or anything, but I am hoping to take her down to Dover in July for sure.

So, paint it or leave it?
                            I love the look
                            Hope to get to see it in person some time
                            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

looks awesome! IT IS A REAL ATTENTION GRABBER! You got what you were looking for. I'd say leave it as is! I look forward to seeing it in Dover in July.

Comment

Working...
                              X