X

Bluetooth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth

Does anybody know of a good helmet blue tooth device that I can use to talk to while i'm riding? We are going to Myrtle Beach next weekend and I want the ability to talk to my wife who will be in my truck in front/behind me.

I like my Scala rider Q3. Could sync that to your phone and call the wife.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I use the Uclear HBC-200 and I'm happy with it.

Comment

I've been using the Sena SMH10R for the last few months and am pretty happy with it. I made a phone call with it yesterday while on the freeway at 70-80 mph and was able to hold a conversation. You sound like you're on a crappy cell phone, but there is no wind or engine noise going through to your called party. They sound perfectly clear to you. I ordered the earbud attachment accessory, so the audio is super clear while blocking out road noise.

http://www.sena.com/product/intercoms/smh10r/

Comment

I don't have one yet, that's why i'm asking.

Comment

Sena is the shit. Can't go wrong. I talk to Siri on my iphone from it, listen to music make calls and great for the GPS directions.

Comment

I also have the Senea smh10r works great. The button controls are alittle difficult to use at first but once you learn them there's no issues.

Comment

scala G9X worked great for me this year. long range and stereo speakers
                  "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                  1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                  2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Too late for your trip, but i have had the Interphone f5 for about a year now, and could not be happier. Great battery life, phenomenal sound, tons of features, easy to use/set up. Have compared it to a friends scalarider, after we swapped helmets for a leg of the ride, he was ready to sell his scala and get the interphone. His biggest factors were the sound volume was much louder on the interphone, I never really noticed as the interphone is the only communicator I have ever used and I leave it on the auto volume control. The other was the ease of use, voice prompt driven push button menu.

Comment

Working...
                    X