X

CMRA Round #4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMRA Round #4

Welp, this weekend (August 21/22) is the first race for me since June's Round #2 as I went to the rally in July.

I'm so super stoked, as I pushed myself uber hard at practice last night and was forcing myself to stay on the throttle in places where I'd normally back off.

Should be an interesting go on Sunday, as the majority of the grid dropped their laptimes substantially in Round 3 (that I missed), so I have some serious catch-up to do.

^^ PDF of Round 4's Handout

Keep your fingers crossed for a dry weekend, as there was some talk of wetness!
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Good luck !! Hope all goes well for you.

Comment

good luck and have fun!
      Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Go get em KK.

Comment

You go sexy lady !!!!
          Guylaine
          Try and keep up now

Comment

Have a great weekend and keep us posted on your results. I'll bet you will be surprised by your result this weekend. Since the last round you've probably put more miles in the saddle than many of them put together. I've seen the pictures of you hangin' off that bike on 129, riding is riding, and everytime you get on it, it makes you a better rider. You know I'm right, don't ya!

Comment

Good Riding.......
              sigpic
              98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
              Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

Originally posted by superbike View Post
                You know I'm right, don't ya!
                Yessir!
                the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Have a great day at the track KK and stay safe. Let us know how you do.

Unfortunately, my next track days isnt for another month.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Comment

welp, seems Novice class picked up a crapload of speed over Round 3. They were mostly all pulling 1:30s/1:31s... and I just got my 1:36 best back after a 2-month hiatus.
                    I placed 6th and 7th this weekend, while others were getting bumped up to amateur.

We put new rearsets and a new shock on the morning of my races, so I had 2 practices then I was straight into my first race. It was so cold, my visor was fogging up like crazy. I had to keep it 1/3 open, and the wind was getting in my eyes, then my nose was running, and snot was flying up onto my visor... It was crazy. Plus, my cold-tire-phobia didn't help much. But, I got to play cat and mouse with #33, and I'd never had so much fun in a race! Passing, being passed, then passing, then being passed... and JUST keeping the pass to beat him in the end... fantastic! I finally felt what I should have been feeling the entire time. There's no money in the wins, only a sense of pride and amusement. I got both.

The second race was warmer, and no fogging happened, but my lack of being on the track certainly showed. I was so tired by the end of it! But, even after flopping the bike back and forth, I still maintained consistent lap times of 1:36 - 1:38... no 1:30s, but it's pretty much picking up where I left off in June.
                    I'll be very happy if I can knock down to a 1:32 by the next, and last, round in September. I know where I can pull some extra seconds, and I know what I have to do.
                    If I can get myself down to a 1:30, I'll ask to be bumped up to amateur for next season.

Pics to follow =)
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                      , then my nose was running, and snot was flying up onto my visor...
                      Super sexy
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
                        Super sexy
                        that's how I roll.
                        But I was seriously like... "EWWWW.... meh, just makes me look like an angry pit-bull... work it!"

here's a pic from Wednesday's practice
                        Here's one pic... makes me look fast lol
                        Last edited by kat_kitten; 08-23-2010, 09:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

KK: "I'd never had so much fun in a race!" Congratulations, sounds like you just had the best weekend ever! Fun, that's what it's all about. Yeff! You get it!

Comment

clicky

clicky

clicky
                            Last edited by kat_kitten; 08-23-2010, 04:13 PM.
                            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

I likey clicky #2, that's racing folks, and it doesn't get much better than that! KK, you look so good on that bike...

Comment

Working...
                              X