X

rear end clean up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear end clean up!

alright, so i recently bought the fender eliminator kit. put it on, realized that the plate needs a little something, got the fatlace/illest plate, (see hellaflush.com for reference) then the stock lights looked a little out of place. This is just the first couple steps in a decent list of transformations!
    from left to right-- Before fender removal, after fender removal, new lights and plate frame, new from the side, and then a pic with the left signal on.
    let me know what you guys think. any advice?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dzkatrider; 04-29-2010, 03:18 PM.

Looks good, nice work

Comment

The previous owner of my bike chopped the tail and put the plate way up in the undertail...when I'm on the bike cops can't see my plate...haven't been pulled over in 2 years for it [knock on wood] because most cops aren't up to date on motorcycle law.
      Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Originally posted by travg View Post
        Looks good, nice work
        thanks alot, and like i said thats jus the beginning!!! haha, lotta plans for the summer

Comment

you wnet down the same path I did. Did you buy tinted signals? Mine are still yellow...neet to tint them soon.
          sigpic
          Pepe Bouchard

Comment

i bought the signals off ebay, 13$ plus shipping. click the link

jus have to cut and solder the wires. easy 30 minute job.

Comment

I like those lights off ebay, good price, but are they accually visable? I like them but I also like to be seen by all the cages lol
              2000 suzuki katana gsx600f

1997 yamaha yzf-1000

2002 honda recon 250es

Comment

same signals I just bought off ebay for same price...has to be the same seller...looks good!
                It's not considered cheating if it's a motorcycle, right???

2006 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by kotten603 View Post
                  I like those lights off ebay, good price, but are they accually visable? I like them but I also like to be seen by all the cages lol

in one of my pics you can see the left one on. to be honest tho, i installed them and had to come straight back to school to prep for finals. haven't been able to ride yet

i'll let you know this weekend

Comment

cool hope you have a good ride
                    2000 suzuki katana gsx600f

1997 yamaha yzf-1000

2002 honda recon 250es

Comment

I rode with my parents this weekend, they said the lights were tough to see. but they knew they were there and knew they were on. I also rode at night and they said it looks real bright. good enough i guess haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X