X

Pre 98's GSX750 F's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre 98's GSX750 F's

any of you guys topped your bike out and if so what speed?

hows the 750's treatin ya?

40k miles on mine, has lived a hard horrible life before i bought it. Has problems here and there, but only because someone has messed it up, like over tightening bolts and poor maintenance. If they are taken care of a great great bike.

as for toping the bike out. suzuki says stock the bike will do 144 mph in prone or upright position. i have never had my bike that fast, close but not yet, no reason to. but if you are out riding and your speedo says 160, you aren't doing 160

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I have a 92 750. only 11000miles. I am 6'2" and weigh 192 lbs.. I got it up to 125mph on a stright away. stock engine.

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

I have a 93 750, full Yosh system and jetted ect.
        34000 miles on her and no problems at all in the 14 years I've been on it, just maintenance stuff, tires ect. 147 mph when I happened to look.. It may help that I'm the only owner..

Comment

150mph, with no fairing, earlier today but thats with ign advance, rejet and straight through (loud as hell) exhaust
          "they haven't made a motorcycle in oh 35yrs where you can turn the head light off Confused"

burger?

Comment

160 indicated and still pulling, 95 600 with 750 swap, 15k, 4 in 1 yosh , jet kit, 600 carbs though , fast enough for me. will lift the front under hard throttle

Comment

92 Kat 750, Yoshi system and jetted ,K&N filter , 26,378 mls.
              130 indicated mph. more to go but no more nards left in the rider.
              It's a fun bike for me, my first sport, touring bike. Gets around 33 mpg if I ride normal, back and forth to work. Getting ready for a trip to the Peoria TT Aug. 17th-20th. I'll see how it does on a trip.
              Attached Files

Comment

Help Help, my bike's been stolen

Comment

Originally posted by tobyrox
                  Help Help, my bike's been stolen
                  1991 Katana 750

Comment

Hey is that mine ?

Comment

Wow, that's the first time I've seen one exactly like mine! Except mine is bone stock.

Comment

It's been a great bike , I like the red color on a bike,makes them look fast. With the Yoshi exhaust and proper jetting this bike runs very good from 5k to redline. I've only revved it past 9k one time when I hit 130 and that was enough for me. I keep it from 5-9 k when riding now.

Comment

so in reality...has anyone topped out with a GPS onboard? Between the inaccuracy in the dash + varying tires....the dashes are not a good idea of what you are actually traveling if you have never checked it.

Comment

Working...
                          X