X

this looks like fun.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this looks like fun.

This looks like fun. once I get my 92 up and running, I might grab me a set of spiked tires for my 93 and give it a try (all in fun of course). They have a winter track close to my place.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

These guys really get into it ! It looks like a blast to me ! but I'd definately be doing an ice check on those lakes before I set 1 wheel out there. I've ridden snowmobiles and ATV's on frozen lakes/ponds before..definately fun.

Comment

more info about this in this thread..

Comment

I even have a nice suit for it. It is a full leather 2 pc skidoo suit made for racing snow machines...hehe.
        Seriously though, it makes me consider getting a dual purpose (I grew up calling them enduros...what do you call them now) and kicking it on the lake this winter. I see guys out there all the time on their mx bikes. They book it across the ice. Sometimes you see them out their racing snowmobiles. My bro has a mach z with like a gazillion spikes in his lag. It is cool seeing all these guys kick it out there. I need to get into that action. Never see bikes like this though...no street bikes. Hmm...maybe my spare 1100 can go out there and burn them on the 1/4 mile...lol
        This is one place where the extra weight of my big old kat would be an advantage...better traction.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
        X