X

suzuki LS40 Boulevard 2005 - clutch issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzuki LS40 Boulevard 2005 - clutch issue

Hello there fellow bikers....just joined & am looking for any help on my clutch problem...just started a couple of days ago...when starting out i can rev it but it doesnt seem to want to go ..... yesterday was at a training course & i had to limp home at about 14km/hr...just wouldnt go at it's normal speed...it's only got 3000kms on it & it hasnt had any work done to it at all...any ideas out there to what might be the problem...thanks in advance

Originally posted by shortty View Post
    Hello there fellow bikers....just joined & am looking for any help on my clutch problem...just started a couple of days ago...when starting out i can rev it but it doesnt seem to want to go ..... yesterday was at a training course & i had to limp home at about 14km/hr...just wouldnt go at it's normal speed...it's only got 3000kms on it & it hasnt had any work done to it at all...any ideas out there to what might be the problem...thanks in advance
    Don't know much about the bike, but I would assume you might want to try a clutch adjustment first. Should be able to find a manual somewhere online that would have the how to.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X