X

Ferrari Motorcycle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Motorcycle?

Can this be a Ferrari? It's way too ugly for an Italian.
    [/img]

It's supposedly a Ferrair motorcycle with a 308.
    I hope this is just someone's freaky science experiment.
    Attached Files

If that is a custom home job..pretty cool...if actual production...man that's ugly....
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

HOW ABOUT PUTTING THAT ENGINE IN OUR KATS

Comment

Q: Where did you find the original picture?

As far as I know, there has only been one "Ferrari-Authorized" motorcycle production run ever, and it consisted of one or two bikes, both Ducati-based with Ferrari colors and logo-work. Either way, it didn't have a car engine in it, which makes me wonder what kind of home-built this is that you posted up (curious to dig up more info on it).

lamborghini did make a cool pick-up truck there for a couple years though

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          lamborghini did make a cool pick-up truck there for a couple years though
          You mean this one?

1990 Lamborghini LM. That thing was cool! More pictures here.

The International Lamborghini Registry gathers photos and histories of individual cars built by Automobili Lamborghini from its beginning in 1963 to present. Please help us by telling us about the Lamborghini you own or others you know of or to research other great cars

Comment

Yup, that's what I was thinking of (well, honestly, I was thinking about earlier version than the 1990 model)...
            The International Lamborghini Registry gathers photos and histories of individual cars built by Automobili Lamborghini from its beginning in 1963 to present. Please help us by telling us about the Lamborghini you own or others you know of or to research other great cars

Because sometimes you just need a 5.1 Liter V12 to power your 444 HP requirements when going to the store in your SUV...

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Here's the link guys. Not much info.

Comment

Kinda looks like the predacessor to this ..

dodge tomahawk..

Comment

still stumps me on how the hell that dodge is meant to take corners!

cheers.joe.

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                    ...Because sometimes you just need a 5.1 Liter V12 to power your 444 HP requirements when going to the store in your SUV...

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Whadya mean....milk and bread can get pretty heavy.

Comment

Working...
                    X