No announcement yet.
X

todays adventures in the twisties.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a nice vid, but you do seem to run a tad wide once or twice, nothing severe though.

All the twisties around here are like that, too. MOstly straight with an occasional good turn.

Comment

Itching to go riding, but the weather reports don't look too good

Nice vid to make me even more crazy! Nice little wheelie at the end
      Now: 1999 Kawasaki Ninja ZX9R
      Before: 1998 Suzuki GSX-600F/Katana

Comment

we call those turns, not twisties

oh and goes to show someone whos been riding along time may have alot of practice. but he doesnt know the very basic concept of lane position so all that practice has done no thing expect reinforce a bad habbit.
        03 katanika

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
          Hey Jason, could you post a pic of the camera mount, and what are you using to hold the camera to the Aluminum? I would like to make one for my digi-cam.

Thanks
          here ya go.. its very simple:

the camera threads onto that bolt..most cameras have a socket for a tripod. go to the hardware store and find the right bolt. also, had to get a longer bolt for the fake gas cap bolt.

it looks a lot more bulky than it is... i have very small digital camera... its the same size as my new Motorola E815 flip phone.

thats a pic of it mounted before i destroyed the bike... its a little too low. needs to be up just a lil higher to clear the gauge cluster.

anyways, like i said, its simple and it cost me about $5 to make... instead of $50 or $100 for a fancy one. i even put felt pads under it to keep it from scratching my paint. 8)[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Gargoyle
            It was a nice vid, but you do seem to run a tad wide once or twice, nothing severe though.

All the twisties around here are like that, too. MOstly straight with an occasional good turn.
            i didnt notice that i ran wide.... except for the turn that i had to mash the brakes on because of the car infront of us.

Comment

Looks like You're riding tampa backroads..
              I'm from Walton County up around Panama City and FT Walton Bch. I live in NC But Fla will always be home for me. D@mn! now I'm home sick. I also in agreeance with everybody else your buddy was all over the place. May be he was a little star struck.
              a video camera will do that to you sometimes.
              ALWAYS THE REAL!!!!

93ZX11D Candy Wine Red
              Cardon Fiber D&D Full Exhaust,
              Vortex Sprockets 1dwn frnt 2up back
              She looks like Hell but is a True Battle Cat!
              no pun intended
              07ZX10 Special Edition Stock
              09ZX14 in the making Need a lil more$$$1st
              99Kat600 Custom Paint By Kali's AirBrushing, Chrome rims, Chrome GrabBar,Chrome Kickstand, Chrome Heel Gaurds, Braada Cowl,Lowered,Mesh Mod, More mods & Chrome to come

Comment

Hey thanks Jason! I think i may try to make me one of them. Where did you get the strip of aluminum from?
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Thanks for the post dude.
                  This makes me think... you know what would be cool? Getting speedo and tach data from the bike and recording it on screen. There's gotta be a way...

Comment

Working...
                  X