X

gsxr 1000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsxr 1000

I dono if this has been posted before but this makes me want an 07 reaaaaaaaaaal bad lol. And check out the second video. Its the same guy but at night.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Gsxr 1000
    80.00%
    Cbr 1000RR
    20.00%

I don't know the numbers on performance, but the CBR is easy on the eyes.

Long Live the D

Comment

I like the undertail of the cbr, and from every bike ive seen cbr's tend to last way longer.... on the other hand they are underpowered compaired to the gsxr and if the gsxr had an undertail and a better color scheme.... id go with it

Comment

realistically no one will touch the performance limits of either bike on the road. That being said, it's all about esthetics and brand preference. Can't go wrong with either one. Get whichever one is prettier
        Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
        Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

The CBR has been out long enough I would run the models thought Kelly blue book and NADA. To get the depreciation. Then check insurance. Due to theft one might be higher than the other. Next see if you can get the reliability numbers. Lastly see if any magazines (check the uk ones too) to see if they have them in their long term garages.

Then buy the Suzuki anyway!

Comment

haha ya id get it anyway... i like the black and burnt orange... but the stock exhaust is gross..... gp1 pipes for suuuuuuuuure

Comment

Re: gsxr 1000

Originally posted by Edbean
              I dono if this has been posted before but this makes me want an 07 reaaaaaaaaaal bad lol. And check out the second video. Its the same guy but at night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxNrM8n7Ew
              What your Kat doesn't run like that?

That second video at night is just sick.
              2007 Honda CBR600rr
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X