X

AC-11 Helmet deal...nice helmet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC-11 Helmet deal...nice helmet

I was at Cycle Parts West the other day and they were blowing out AC-11 Helmets by HJC. I went the HJC site and this is what they say:

Standard: Meets or exceeds SNELL & DOT standards.
    Shell: Ultra light weight advanced composite weave fiberglass, Dyneema®, Kevlar® shell.
    Ventilation: ACS ventilation system featuring raised air flow channels combined with 7 vents.
    Interior: Removable, washable DuPont CoolMax® interior and cheek pads for maximum perspiration absorption.
    Others: 2 stage pivot shield system for maximum seal.
    Size: XS to 2XL.
    M.S.R.P.
    Metalics: $194.99, Solids: $189.99 (XXL prices are $5.00 higher)
    Livewire and Maximus: $199.99 (XXL price is $5.00 higher)
    Revenge: $249.99 (XXL price is $5.00 higher)

Now these were Solid Helmets and they were running $49.99...yes you heard it $50bucks for this helmet...couldn't resist so I bought a red one (since that is the fastest color and matches my bike). I posted something similar in the Southwest area of this forum but I only got a response from BearKat which we both agree that Cycle Parts West Suck on customer service and their attitude towards street riders...but a good deal is a good deal so....the one I went to was the Stanton shop located off the 22fwy at Beach Blvd just in case someone wants to check it out...I just thought if anyone is looking for a new helmet or wants to purchase a backup/passenger one it is a great deal...

Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)
Working...
X