X

Help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Does anyone have a left, bandit/GSX650F front fork tube I can buy? Anything to keep me from going oem and getting raped by the Stealership.

Any ideas encouragement or banter is entirely appreciated

google motorcycle salvage yards. there is batescycle.com[ if memory is correct]. they're in texas. i've ordered from them. good service.
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

I have a pair of gs500 forks collecting dust. I don't know if they will work, but their yours if you want to pay for shipping.
      sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

found some straight tubes for 100 bucks apiece with shipping. meh. more expensive than I thought, but, at least it's gonna work. lol.

Comment

OKAY!

so the current parts list is as follows!

I need the screws from the inside front fairing plastics. I need a stock mirror bracket and the screws. I need a front fender bracket, and the two screws. I need a stock bar-end assembly, the six side-fairing screws, and I think that'll finish the bike. heh. Progress shot!

((That was using the retarded brackets that came with the mirrors. they didn't mount flush and stuck out like 5 mm from the front cowling. pic doesn't show that, but I had to rifle the mirrors down to fit in a stock bracket, looks Way better now, but I need another bracket.))

Comment

Comment

wow, those new 650's look nice! how much did you pay for it?

Comment

Working...
              X