Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Motorcyclists are idiots, according to this guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even people I know who don't wear helmets, still wear eye protection. I don't know how you could ride without it, the wind makes my eyes water and blur. That seems like a real public safety issue. Not wearing a helmet won't make you any more likely to crash, but not wearing eye protection seems like it would make you more likely to run over a pedestrian or something like that. Or heaven forbid a beetle hit you in the eye at 60mph, that's almost a guaranteed accident.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by ttree18
      does anyone really care if Ben Roethlisberger's face gets a little danaged? I mean come on No serously i wish him a fast recovery. Go Pats!
      No Pats... Here we go Steelers

OK, I realized this journalist is the epitomy of the idiocy he claims that motorcyclists are; just after reading this statement.

In my opinion, only idiots drive motorcycles.
      Then he proceeds to start ragging on Big Ben and other motorcyclists in general.. yeah yeah dude, you know what, nobody gives a flying &%$#@ what your opinion is of motorcyclists or Ben. Sure he should have been wearing a lid, thats obvious, but your arrogant holier than though attitude does nothing but solidify your place at the front of the line for the Idiots are us club.

Im gonna write him and that paper an email, not that it will help one bit most likely but atleast I'll feel better.

oh hey you, mister [email protected] , :smt063

Comment

here we go steelers, here we go!!!!!
        You shut your mouth when your talking to me!!

Spread the word!! www.bikerfriend.org

Comment

We could flog this helmet thing to death,but until every state,providence,or country for that matter has a manditory helmet law people will have their opinions. I personally would not ride without a helmet,but for now it is a persons choice in some places like it or not...Idiot!!Just had to type that once!!lol

Comment

Is this guy still in grade school?? I feel that a mature 5th grader could have written something with more context. So he has some statistics and that makes him the greatest man on earth. Any A Hole can get some statistics online and blab about it until their teeth fall out. Yes riding without your helmet is stupid...but its their life not yours so shut the f up. As far as I am concerned Ben did not cause the accident like this almighty journalists believes, but was hit by some women running a red light....atleast thats what the idiot news people around here said. Maybe he should get his facts straight (not that it would have made the story any better) before writing this so called report on how he hates motorcyclists This guy was one of those kids in school that you just couldn't help but to pick on everyday and steal his lunch out of his Mickey Mouse lunchbox. Now he has the advantage of writing about every downfall in society as he knows it and unfortunetly some people listen to his contorted rantings on a daily basis. Obviously he has a bone to pick with idiotic motorcyclists as he probably had a bad experience with a hells angel at one time...more than likley boning his wife while he was tied to a chair and forced to watch and now it is his god given duty to rant and rave on every biker he can. This reporter is definitly getting a piece of my mind. I hope I don't go to jail for what I send him

Comment

Its surprising how many so called "professional" journalists can make themselves look completely ridiculous when they write drivel like this...

Comment

Working...
              X