Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Motorcyclists are idiots, according to this guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcyclists are idiots, according to this guy!

I agree with some parts only an idiot would ride without a lid

Comment

does anyone really care if Ben Roethlisberger's face gets a little danaged? I mean come on No serously i wish him a fast recovery. Go Pats!
      Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Peter, those are Cheerios.

Comment

Actually it says "Heads up for Idiotic Motorcyclists".

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

[email protected]

Think we should give him a piece of our "Idiotic" minds? How many times did he type that? ah, ignorance is bliss......
          You shut your mouth when your talking to me!!

Spread the word!! www.bikerfriend.org

Comment

I agree with most of his article...but just because you don't have to wear a helmet doesn't mean you shouldn't...I believe that is his basic point...
            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I give his article a 2 for wasting internet bandwith

Comment

I think it's more of a thread post/opinion more than an article...but that's just my $.02...
                Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Got to protect your head.. I always wear a lid..

Comment

The writer needs to utilize his period (.) keys more.
                    "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

Wow he sure does repeat the word idiot alot. I have been reading the threads alot and the helmet law is a touchy issue I always wear mine and if Ny did not have the law I would still wear it. Everyone has their own choice IMHO I think every state should have the law but again it is like seat belts some people want them some don't even though a seat belt in our case is not a helmet but you guys get what I am saying. Should he have been wearing a helmet of course but truth is he is a big boy and he should have known better now I am not saying what happened to him was right I do hope he recovers and rides again but this time that he didn't wear a helmet it cost him and it could have been worse. I know everyone does not share my thoughts but helmets should always be worn it only takes one second and then it could have happened to anyone of us. I am sure the helmet debate will last for years to come. Hope he recovers and for the author of this article I wonder if he rides (I didn't finish because I was disgusted with him putting down riders). Well that is my thoughts and hope I didn't offend anyone.
                      "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Always be safe and people who act like idots are in a class of their own, but that doesn't apply to all riders. Maturity levels range in everything not just riders.
                        06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

the thing that I don't like is that it takes a hand full of riders out there to give all of us a bad rep, i wear all my gear but because one doesn't then in one persons mind all people that ride are getting out of hand. what about cell phone use while driving (now there is a topic he should work on) A$$.

Comment

a little info on Earl McRae.

He has be writing for YEARS...and is a founder of the "Elvis Sighting Society"

He has met and interviewed several noteable people.

Do not judge this guy....his writing is irreverant and sometimes self-effasive.

If you read him everyday (like I do)you would realize there is more to his diatrade...

I love the lippy shin-kicker

Comment

Q: Is eye protection mandatory in Canada?

I ask because his visor comments imply they may not be...

Cheers,
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                              X