X

Kat pet peeve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat pet peeve

I really "love" how the windshield redirects all the bugs to hit me square in the visor!! A bug rag is a required item fo any trip that is 10 minutes or more.
    2004 Honda ST1300
    1999 Katana 750 (sold)

saw the curve off the windscreen..
    im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

taller windscreens are available.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
        taller windscreens are available.
        I'll have to look into that. Thanks, I thought they only came in one size.
        2004 Honda ST1300
        1999 Katana 750 (sold)

Comment

And here I thought that getting hit by bugs was all part of riding a motorcycle. How could I have been so misguided?

My opinion? Don't want bugs to hit you? Lose the bike, and stay in a car.
          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by greentreena View Post
            I really "love" how the windshield redirects all the bugs to hit me square in the visor!! A bug rag is a required item fo any trip that is 10 minutes or more.
            You're kidding......right????
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

...and as usual, the 1100 gets no love at all.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                ...and as usual, the 1100 gets no love at all.
                It comes with 16" wheels, it obviously doesnt count
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Mine's got 17 inchers. Where's my extended windshield?!
                  Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                  HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Thanks for the link

wow some of you fellas really take things serious. I didn't realize this was a sesative topic. No I won’t be selling my bike because of bugs hits, that would be like cutting off my hand because I got a scratch on my finger. I work though problems, not give up and run away. As a point of reference, my previous bike evenly distributed the bug shots, it was an observation that my kat focuses them towards my visor. I didn't expect that to offend anyone.

A pet peeve: “ is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it. A key aspect of a pet peeve is that it may well seem acceptable to others. “

Thanks to those that helped by pointing me in the right direction to a solution!!
                    Last edited by greentreena; 05-13-2012, 11:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    2004 Honda ST1300
                    1999 Katana 750 (sold)

Comment

Sell katana, buy gsxr, go faster.
                      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                      Originally posted by soulless kaos
                      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                      X