X

Grips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grips

Looking at buying new grips for my 06 Kat 600 but i'm not sure what will fit. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm looking at the following:

Save 10% ($6.29) today when you shop RevZilla for your Driven Racing D-3 Grips! Free Shipping, Lowest Price Guaranteed & Top of the Line Expert Service.

About anything will work as long as they're 7/8" diameter

Comment

"Work" is a relative term. Hemikat bought the Driven grips (which I've been eyeballing for whenever I finally give a **** about how my bike looks) and said they only lasted a few months before the rubber broke down.

If I needed new grips, I'd buy a generic set from Scotts and call it good.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

they look good but it doesnt seem like there is alot of grip surface. i like the stock ones.
        im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

I've been a fan of the OEM grips ever since CP talked me into trying them. We get used to thinking that they're not very good but that's because most of us bought our bikes with old ones installed. They do harden with time, just like anything else. New ones fit the bike perfectly, come with a new throttle tube ready for installation and work really well at soaking up vibration.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
            I've been a fan of the OEM grips ever since CP talked me into trying them. We get used to thinking that they're not very good but that's because most of us bought our bikes with old ones installed. They do harden with time, just like anything else. New ones fit the bike perfectly, come with a new throttle tube ready for installation and work really well at soaking up vibration.
            I agree, the OEM ones are pretty comfy imo. Though I havnt tried others so I guess I can't really say what's best

Comment

progrip gel.

grips are what puts u in control... fancy grips are for show and no go bikes. tired sore hands = slow reaction = disaster
              98 GSX750F
              95 Honda VT600 vlx
              08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

do the gel grips really make that much of a difference comfort wise ?
                sorry dude didnt mean to hyjack your thread.
                im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Working...
                X