No announcement yet.
X

close call this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, i was drivin the cage yesterday (2005 jeep grand cherokee) and i demolished a squirrel. i feel kinda bad.

car in the middle lane swerved, i thought because of some road debris. turned out that debris was actually a squirrel. since i saw it happen in front of me i was preparing for the eventual swerve. thing is if i kept my cool and didn't swerve i would've missed the squirrel. instead i swerved right into him. look into the rear and he's laying on his back legs up.

i felt pretty chitty

Comment

I haven't ran across anything that puckers you up like coming out of a corner somewhere north of 100 and seeing a cow your lane. Don't care to repaet that experience.

Glad to hear you came out of this one without a scratch.
      “If you don’t like change, you will like being irrelevant even less.”
      -Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld

2002 DRZ400E
      1994 Katana 600

Comment

safety to your and other drivers always comes first even if that means hitting an animal, while that does suck its nature way of saying smart'n up, and proves Darwin's theory.
        never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
        Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
        confused katana build

Comment

This reminds me of the Ninja Squirrel incident a few years back at the KR Rally, If I remember right that totaled out a Kat.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Yaaaaa lil animals huh anything soft like that I guess the going right at it route would be best. However I definitely had to swerve a little to miss a pretty good size turtle a few months back
            2001 GSX600F

Comment

Working...
            X