No announcement yet.
X

This vid Makes me think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to bring a lil light into it, did anyone notice the picture from the monty python movie "The Life of Brian"? its around 1.50ish seconds. They're all hung up on crosses singing "always look on the bright side of life" not my personal favorite python movie but a good one.

back on subject now. i'm going to add that to my list of arterliery(sp) for when people come around that feel they don't need to wear gear or they are as good a rider as rossi and don't have any regard for how idiotic they ride.
    Falling off dosent make you a bad rider... Staying on dosent make you a good rider... Loving every second you are around your bike makes you a REAL Rider!!!

Comment

sheew . great thing to see first thing in the morning. it'll set my day off right
      NEVER rub another man's Rhubarb

Comment

That was pretty wild how, in the last video clip, the rider didn't even flinch when his bike exploded in flames right next to him.
        I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Originally posted by 977blue
          That was pretty wild how, in the last video clip, the rider didn't even flinch when his bike exploded in flames right next to him.
          Stunned, I'm sure.
          sigpic

Comment

That just makes me ask "Am I a complete idiot to be riding a bike???!!"

.....but i love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs
              That just makes me ask "Am I a complete idiot to be riding a bike???!!"

.....but i love it.
              some people will think so, but then again they always will..

hell yeah, keep doing what you love, I know I am.... nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Comment

Working...
              X