X

What do you guys think about these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think about these?

I'm looking to get some new lower profile turn signals and i cam across these:

I like that they bolt right onto the license plate and they ar a combination turn/tail/brake/plate light. But they are a little too.... pointy i guess. Have any of you seen anything similar to these around?
    - Bakken (Bah-Kin)

-----------------------------------------------------

Also check out www.targa-acc.com for some different styles. They have fairly good prices, too.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

I like the ones that Brooder suggested a lot more than the original one. That one looks like it was pulled of a spaceship set from some cheesy 60's sci-fi flick.

Comment

+1 for brooder
        97 Katana 600
        [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

I like them. Seen something similar on e-bay the other day like those but not pointed.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Just my opinion, though.
            I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

sorry but i hate those.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
                I like the ones that Brooder suggested a lot more than the original one. That one looks like it was pulled of a spaceship set from some cheesy 60's sci-fi flick.
                +1

it's like you read my mind

Comment

they sort of remind me of those bikes the guys rode in the short lived tv show Galactica 1980. The BSG spin-off where they finally find earth. I don't think their bikes actually had that type of tail light setup but it still made me think of that when I saw them.
                  '06 600 Katana
                  http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
                  Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
                  Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

I think they look a little on the big side. Brooders link for sure.
                    Bike is sold

Comment

How are those 'lower profile'? I say nay. Or at least wait until the new Transformers movie comes out.

Comment

The ones brooder pinted out come in clear too.
                        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                        JOHN 16:33

Comment

I really like the ones brooder showed.
                          "Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

Re: What do you guys think about these?

Originally posted by Bakkendance
                            I'm looking to get some new lower profile turn signals and i cam across these:

I like that they bolt right onto the license plate and they ar a combination turn/tail/brake/plate light. But they are a little too.... pointy i guess. Have any of you seen anything similar to these around?
                            I think they look kinda cool. a little reto futuristic. I'd like to see em on a bike, just not my bike.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                            X