X

06 Fender Elim Kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 Fender Elim Kit

Just ordered a FEK from http://www.ronayers.com. His site stated that the Compeition Werkes is for the 06 - I will post picks as soon as I install the kit... Paid $113 which included shipping...
    Will update soon....

Got the kit in on Saturday.. .I was impressed by the way Ron Ayers packaged the kit.

The install was fairly easy.. I chose not to use the slim lights.. I was not comfortable cutting my wires... even though i knew it would easy..

Here are the pics...

Some cutting was required

Kit installed on rear

Side shot taken bout 2100 hrs

Comment

That looks cool Badroc. I've been thinking about the same one. Thanks for sharing.
      --
      Brian Johnson
      http://brianjo.spaces.live.com

Comment

:cough: rip off... :cough cough:

im sory man but i think anyone who pays over $100 for something that can be made for less than $10 is just crazy

Comment

Yes but dude, Comp werkes is very clean and doesn't look sloppy underneath.

Looks good Badroc! I spent the 100 bucks too when I first got the Kat because I did not see a homemade one that appealed to me. We may be crazy but we made the money!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

yeah, im sorry. no offense. it does look nice, just to rich for my blood

Comment

I have the same kit, and I think it was a total ripoff. The only thing in the kit that cost anything to make are the slim turn signals (which I didn't even use).

Looks nice, but can be done for under $20 and a bit of time.
              It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Does anyone have photo's of one done their self????

I'm debating the purchase of the undertail right now.
                Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Originally posted by IForgotMyUserName2
                  yeah, im sorry. no offense. it does look nice, just to rich for my blood
                  No worries...
                  I read the how to's and i felt that my cutting technique utilizing a dremel tool is not up to par.. please look at the above pic.

Nor did i want to go to my local home depot, lowes, etc. to look for hardware...

If you have any pics, please post them of your fender eliminator kit

Comment

Badroc13, it looks great! I wouldn't worry too much about some of the comments. You know what they say about opinions.

Would you be interested in selling the slim lights? Do you have a pic of them?
                    -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
                    -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Comment

get a creese bracket for 15bux on ebay and be done with it

Comment

Originally posted by 87vert
                        Creese search on ebay brings up chinese knives and flowers...

Comment

Originally posted by badroc13
                          Originally posted by 87vert
                          Creese search on ebay brings up chinese knives and flowers...

his user name is creese1

if you just send him a paypal instead of going threw the auction he will sell them for 15dollars shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by mharrison
                            Badroc13, it looks great! I wouldn't worry too much about some of the comments. You know what they say about opinions.

Would you be interested in selling the slim lights? Do you have a pic of them?

I would be happy to sell mine, cheap, pm me an offer.
                            It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I have the same setup on my Kat. I think I paid alot too. But that was two years ago, when I first got the bike. Didn't have a PC, used my sisters and found 58cycle.com. and bought one.
                              I didn't use the small lights either, as I put in the intergrated blinkers in the tail light.

Comment

Working...
                              X