Welcome to the KatRiders.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KatRiders.com > Service Department > Exhaust & Mod Shop

Exhaust & Mod Shop Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.

Old 01-04-2018, 05:21 AM   #11
Lunatic
Katrider

eBay ID: gixer11r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suerte View Post
I run yoshi's on my bikes. When i had my Muzzy and lived in the city, I had to put the bike in neutral 2 blocks away and coast home with the bike off, lights on... and when i left i would push the bike out of the driveway and coast 2 streets down then start her up. its a pain but it really saves a lot of hassle with neighbors hating you.
I too like Yosh systems. I run one on my '92 GSXR 7/11. Since I live in an area where senior citizens reside, in the mornings I too chose to push the bike out of the driveway and start it up end the end of the street. At least it's all down hill and gravity works with me, not against me.

Now, if I was able to find a used D&D system for a 1200 Bandit, I'd be all over that.
Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 11:17 AM   #12
Suerte
Katrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
I too like Yosh systems. I run one on my '92 GSXR 7/11. Since I live in an area where senior citizens reside, in the mornings I too chose to push the bike out of the driveway and start it up end the end of the street. At least it's all down hill and gravity works with me, not against me.

Now, if I was able to find a used D&D system for a 1200 Bandit, I'd be all over that.
im glad that im out in the sticks now. its wide open at the crack of dawn! earning that 23mpg
Old 04-24-2018, 08:39 AM   #13
lake_harley
Squid

I'm late to this discussion but I bought a D&D muffler and mid pipe, mostly to shave a few pounds off the bike. I liked the throaty sound of the pipe but switched back to the stock system. My interest is to do some touring on my Katana and didn't think I'd want to spend hours and hours at a time hearing it. They say "if it's too loud you're too old"; well I guess that makes me old I guess at 65 I am sort of old?

Anyone in the market for a D&D Muffler and Mid-Pipe? PM me.

Lynn
lake_harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 06:13 AM   #14
Lunatic
Katrider

eBay ID: gixer11r

Quote:
Originally Posted by lake_harley View Post

Anyone in the market for a D&D Muffler and Mid-Pipe? PM me.

Lynn
PM sent.
Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:45 PM   #15
lake_harley
Squid

I replied to your PM but it didn't show up in my "sent" file. If you didn't receive my reply let me know and I'll try again. Thanks

Lynn
lake_harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:12 AM   #16
SmdirL
Chicken Strip

Here's mine if you're still interested. I love it, it is loud but not to the extreme. Once it's warmed up it just sounds awesome, but first starting up is loud with the high rev / carbs.

https://youtu.be/LzI72Ag3lvE
SmdirL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

KatRiders.com > Service Department > Exhaust & Mod Shop