X

Continental Conti Road Attack Radial or the AVON Storm Tires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continental Conti Road Attack Radial or the AVON Storm Tires

Has anyone tried these. I am looking at these for my sport touring tires and would like your experiences with either of these all weather radials.

Thanks
    If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

My road attacks are awesome! I tried riding on the stock Dunlop tires and switched to these. When I need new ones I will pick the road attacks again. They give great traction in wet or dry weather.

Comment

Originally posted by leolair
      My road attacks are awesome! I tried riding on the stock Dunlop tires and switched to these. When I need new ones I will pick the road attacks again. They give great traction in wet or dry weather.
      +2!! Road attacks are great! Good grip, ride'um wet or dri....and good milage!

Comment

I only had my Avon Storm for about 1 week, So far So Good. I went with Avon Strom to get a larger tire in the rear.....

Comment

Road attacks for sure , I got 19000kms out of my last set. Great traction wet or dry.
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Avon Storms here. Just put on but much better than the Dunlop 205's which can't stand the sight of water. I looked at the Road Attacks but Storms were less money. Also in the car world Conti's are lately losing quality, road force shakes, and have wear issues. Didn't want to chance that on my bike.

Comment

Probably a little late now, but I have about 1000 miles on the Storms and have been really impressed. All I can compare them against is a well worn Strada. The Road Attack will probably be the next tire.
              Pics
              Pics
              No pics yet
              Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Working...
              X