X

New front tire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New front tire

I have a 94 600 kat and need a new front tire size is 110/80v17 what is the best tire to put on? It has a Dunlop 655F on it now which I have been told is no longer being made and a metzler 550 rear tire

120/70/17 Conti motion....good cheap tire or get the metzler 550 front tire
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

How are the IRC RX O2 Road Winner Bias

Comment

Buy a radial tire.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          Buy a radial tire.
          +1

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

So I looked into radials does anyone know if a 150 80 17 would fit on the rear

Comment

Originally posted by DEATHDEALERSVP View Post
              So I looked into radials does anyone know if a 150 80 17 would fit on the rear
              150/70 is what you would want. An 80 would fit, but... not a common size and not really necessary to be that tall a rear. 150/70 is much more common size, and fits well. It's even the default OEM size put on the 750 model (that uses the same rim.)

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
              X