X

Racing.. but not moving????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing.. but not moving????

one of our local bike nights. I had alot of fun.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPbPa-jtbg"]YouTube- Team Flatline Katana on drag dyno[/ame]
    sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

thats wierd...but kinda cool. as long as your get prinouts of the readings
    03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
    04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
    08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
    10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
    05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

Thats awesome! Sucks you got bested by a...well...I actually dont know WHAT that was. But stilll, that IS pretty cool

Comment

Looks like it was a Harley. So what was your HP from it or did they do that.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

looks fun I.m not sure what the other was but seems to have a lot of torque

Comment

Treed all three runs....

Comment

It DOES look fun, but....

How were your reaction times? The VROD has a nice 1/4 time for such a heavy machine. Mid 11's if I'm not mistaken. You would either have to have a 750 or jetted/changed gearing to come close on a 600.

Also, I didn't see any fans for airflow? You'll probably need an oil change now if there wasn't any.
              Power is nothing without control.

Comment

That looked like fun Whats up with your headlight why was your headlight cutting out beginning of the two races

Comment

It was strickley a for fun race no print outs but i did get a 1/4 mile time and a mph the last run was the best i ran 10.48 @ 142 mph, And yes got my butt kicked by a road king.
                  @ muddyman my head light is fine but i killed the bike at the start of the runs.
                  sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

Wow, obviously skewed....... as a 600 Kat won't get close to 10.48, and that Road King in reality even if it's really worked over it could do no better than maybe mid 12's to mid 13's.
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

~the following is just mere speculation~
                      That's because the power to weight ratio's aren't taken into consideration. just motor output , and of course the motor with double the displacement will win.

seeing that the bikes aren't moving at all. and they are being ran at high rpm with out airflow i'd say it's really bad for your motor. but hey it looks like fun.
                      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                      Tony
                      94 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                      X