X

A little sightseeing...Idaho Edition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little sightseeing...Idaho Edition

Taking cue from tdrcomm, I decided to take a trip to my home town. Now hold on, I'm sure you all will be flocking out here to visit this metropolis we call the Gem Valley. This was the longest road trip I have taken since I bought my bike, and figured I'd share this adventure with all of you city folks.

To get to the top of this summit, I was following a cattle truck, and yippee for me, it was spilling manure on the road.

For those of you who can not read the sign, or believe your eyes, it really does say population 382.

Ride-em cowboy!

You noticing a pattern or a theme yet, and no I don't particularly like country music.

I think this is about as far from L.A. as you can get, but it was still a fun trip. I wanted to get a picture of the dude that had his tractor parked in front of his house next to his pick up (This was in town, on a city street, not outside of town mind you) but I have this thing about farmers and guns, they normally don't mix with people and cameras.
    It's all good! It's goody good!

Looks a lot like the area I live in down in south east OR.
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

I did enjoy your pictures. Take away the mountains and replace the graineries with oil tanks, then you have my hometown: Wink, Texas. There is such a lack of substantial trees that we name each one. Okay, I made the last part up.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
      X