Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

trading my chevelle for a bike..maybe...advise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StevieB
    Hey, wait a miniute! Aren't we a bunch of MOTORCYCLE enthusist? Haven't we found, nay, isn't the whole reason we are here is because we all like a certain kind of motorcycle? Seems like we stumbled upon a topic that we can't agree on, and have set on it like a flock of vultures, bickering and fighting over minor, insignificant points like so many scraps of rotting meat.

Maybe it's time we all moved on. I will take ownership of this problem, and be the first to let it go. I am hereby NOT watching this thread, NOT revisiting it (well, okay, I will once, to see if this post is effective in quelling the disent.)

Let's get back to Katanas and motorcycles!
    bah...nothing wrong with a good debate once in a while. besides, hasn't the katana been discussed to death over the last 3-4 years between KP and this site? If we stuck to just discussing the kat, this forum would get kinda old real fast. it would be nothing but discussing the same topics over and over and over and over. The only ones to get anything new out of it would be the new guys.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Whats the widest tire tire i can jam on my Katana 600? Also what brand is good, anybody wear a helmet? is so, whats a good one? How do I wheelie, stoppie, and do burnouts?

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB
        Hey, wait a miniute! Aren't we a bunch of MOTORCYCLE enthusist? Haven't we found, nay, isn't the whole reason we are here is because we all like a certain kind of motorcycle? Seems like we stumbled upon a topic that we can't agree on, and have set on it like a flock of vultures, bickering and fighting over minor, insignificant points like so many scraps of rotting meat.

Maybe it's time we all moved on. I will take ownership of this problem, and be the first to let it go. I am hereby NOT watching this thread, NOT revisiting it (well, okay, I will once, to see if this post is effective in quelling the disent.)

Let's get back to Katanas and motorcycles!
        You should take ownership for us at least...you started trashing Toyotas...not cool, I love 'em more than, dare I say it...Suzukis!!

And as far as bickering...none here, just shooting straight facts at ya so you'd retract your "Cheap-Shot" at Toyotas...I wanted nothing to do w/ the Chevelle arguement...you wanted to try and call ME out, thinking you had the upper hand by throwing out specialty models and such, then back off as soon as you realise you got pwnt.

...you brought it on yourself.

And it seems you DID look up the value of a 2000gt, 'cause you seem mighty humble all the sudden...

I feel bad to put you out there, but a LOT of Rusty/Muscle car affectionados think that your cars rule all, are worth millions, and can beat anything out of Japan...even though they have 2/3rds of your power and 1/3rd of your weight...and in MANY cases, are much less common... hence my Yankee ignorance statement. (not directed just at you...you just happened to be the one to say it this time...so I brought down the hammer)

Don't worry 'bout it...we all eat a foot every once and a while!!

But, I digress, I love my Kat...and all my Katriders, and sorry for jumping on ya StevieB( hell, I'm a StevieB too!).

-Steve

'89 Toyota Supra Targa N/A
        '90 Supra Turbo- mods in profile
        '96 Kat 750-mods in profile--SOLD!!
        '96 Honda CBR900rr -- I go outside and hump it at night.
        '02 Honda CBR954rr -- Red, 'cause it's faster!

Comment

Re: trading my chevelle for a bike..maybe...advise?

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          Originally posted by Badkitty
          Now my question to you guys, since i trust the advise i've gotten from here, is this a good trade? if the bike is legit,clean title and everything. I will be KEEPING the bike and letting my wife ride my kat
          (esp. given that you don't use the Chevelle, it's missing door-handles and you are having difficulties selling it).
          Good Luck!
          =-= The CyberPoet
          the door handles were SHAVED off...front doors open by remote with a solenoid to unlatch and spring loaded poppers to push door open.. Rear doors are still manual on inside.

Originally posted by juggalo_4_life_15
          well with the car i would not sell it for a bike. i would trade it in for another car. With a baby on the way you will need aother car
          I have an 87' toyota 4x4 pu. My wife has her mitsubishi montero. So it wasnt a matter of NEEDING something else...just getting rid of it.
          " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Working...
          X