No announcement yet.
X

Rear Huggers made for Katanas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude.. when you get the pre-98 huggers done I would definatley be interested in one.

PLEASE post up when they are ready for sale!!

Pre-98's are the HARDEST to find good stuff for.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

For you guys that can't wait, a SV 650 hugger bolts on with minimal work. Had one on my 90 Kat before selling it to BearKat
      sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
      MSF Rider Coach 27028
      MoPowerSports.com
      Torco
      SoCalTrackDays

Comment

does anyone have a pic on here that has the hugger installed on their 98+ katana? I would love to see how it looks on the bike
        Its not about the Bike, its the Ride

Comment

Originally posted by hillrw
          does anyone have a pic on here that has the hugger installed on their 98+ katana? I would love to see how it looks on the bike
          I have an Ermax hugger on my bike. Take a look at my profile. It's hard to see but it's there.
          "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Thanks, Looks good, I like it, I finally found some more pics in the "Pics and Flicks "section, gotta get me one of those and the seat cowl, really gives the bike a nice aggressive look
            Its not about the Bike, its the Ride

Comment

Yeah letsride, I was talking about the ones you'll be making for the 98+ not the $200 ones, I'd rather have the fiberglass and wait a bit for a lower price, no problem with me
              Life's a beach, high tide comes and goes.

Comment

Ride

Originally posted by letsride
                Hey dragkota in 1 weeks after the gap i will be in jax with the kat for a few days we should get together and ride. i will be on south side and 90 i think its beach blvd near the harbour frieght store
                If I am not working or shooting pool I am up for the ride. P/M me and I will give you my # Do you have Nextel?
                here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
                http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

Originally posted by hillrw
                  Sir spedee's bike 8)

Comment

Working...
                  X