X

New to the site.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site.

I currently am building up a 1993 Katana 750 , almost done now, jsut waiting on a few final parts. I came to this site in case of a couple set backs I may run into. I have done some work before on bikes but not to this extent. I will be finishing the clutch and pressure plates and clutch cable this week when they arrive. Looking forward to starting it up and going. Will try to post some pictures this week

Welcome to kr and you can find lots of help here.

Comment

Welcome!
      My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
      2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Thank you, may be needing some soon. Can you explain how to make a new post to me? I can't really figure it out. Not the most computer savvy. I am going to need help with some Carb fuel line and vent line running diagrams, I'll be done with the bike before my manual makes it in.

Comment

Well first off, you can go to the Katana Wiki under the shop manuals and get a digital copy for free. There is alot of good info there. You will see the Wiki link toward the top of the page. for now, you can just click this link

http://katriders.com/wiki/index.php5?title=Shop_manual

But when you are at the KatRiders front page, scroll down passed the chat and you will see different sections. you will see important announcements, introductions, Suzuki Katana Talk, and so on. You want to go to the apropriate section (kind of a big deal) so for carb service you want to go to the "service department" section, then click Mechanics101. Once you are at that page, you will see a "New thread" button just above the list of topics. Click that and your off!

There is sooo much information on here, be sure to search out your question before posting because there is a really good chance your question has been answered. You can use the searchbar if you would like but i usually use google. I just type the topic im looking for, then end it with Katriders. As an example in the google search bar: Carbs leaking gas Katriders

That will give you a list of mostly katriders threads.
          My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
          2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Thank you very much, I will search around tonight and see how it's going along. Seems like a helpful forum and good people on the ones I've been reading. Look forward to this a lot more now with finding this site.

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

95 Kat 750.

Hello to all. Reconditioning a 95 that has been setting for three years. Any input is welcome. I am also looking for a shop manual. Thanks and best to all.

Comment

Welcome!
                    sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                    1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                    2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                    First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                    Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                      Bill
                      1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Working...