X

Solo seat cowl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo seat cowl.

Does anyone have pics of SCR's solo seat cowls installed on their bike.
    Looking for a pic of tall white painted, but any will do to get an idea.
    Thanks, Streetmach.

They have one on their website
    SCR MOTORCYCLES KATANA PRODUCTS. Reasr sets, sprockets, cowls, sliders, brake lines, clutch kits, gas caps.
    Do you know why Santa is so jolly.... Because he knows where all the naughty girls live..

Comment

so far the seat cowls ive been able to find all come unpainted. am i missing something? do they sell them painted? how the heck would i ever be able to match the colors to my bike and do it myself?
      previous rides
      06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
      next ride - another kat

Comment

No one sells painted cowls, because it would be impossible to stock the correct colors efficiently.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by edromero View Post
          so far the seat cowls ive been able to find all come unpainted. am i missing something? do they sell them painted? how the heck would i ever be able to match the colors to my bike and do it myself?

If you can come up with a factory paint code, you should be able to have a automotive paint store mix you up some. Most can even put it in a pre-charged spray can, if you don't have access to a gun. I've even seen a few places you can order it online. then with proper prep. and homework
          you can get great results. Prep. is the key to good results.
          Richard
          96 Suzuki GSX750F
          89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
          05 Yamaha WR450F
          05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

I'll have to post a pic when I get to my tall seat cowl. That will be more fun than the project I'm into now.

Comment

Originally posted by ep87 View Post
              If you can come up with a factory paint code, you should be able to have a automotive paint store mix you up some. Most can even put it in a pre-charged spray can, if you don't have access to a gun. I've even seen a few places you can order it online. then with proper prep. and homework
              you can get great results. Prep. is the key to good results.
              Richard
              If you have factory paint you can goto www.colorrite.com and they sell all the factory paint in spray cans, but its pretty spendy for one can I think its like $35 if you have custom paint then you'll have to goto the paint shop and see if they can color match and mix some up for you
              Do you know why Santa is so jolly.... Because he knows where all the naughty girls live..

Comment

Working...
              X