X

Wheel and chain/sprockets questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel and chain/sprockets questions

I got her home today...mines a 95 750 and the parts bike thrown in is a 96 600.

The wheels on the 600 are aluminum and not painted black like the ones on the 750. I like the polished ones way beter. Will they interchange ok?

Were they the same on both bikes?

I also def. need to do both sprockets and chain. Where my best bet for new OEM on price? Online Im sure?? Hate to get stuck by the dealer but i can if need be i reckon. Opinions?
    '95 GSX750....bone stock, for now....

Chain/sprockets - try BikeBandit.com and order the RK/Vortex combo with the 20k mile warrantee (most cost-effective solution over distance). Make sure you get the right thing for the 750 -- if I recall, the pre-96 750 uses a different swingarm than the 600 and thus a different chain link count.

Wheels are basically identical.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

THANK YOU!

Been trying to search but its tough to weed through everything when the search wont look for a word combo like "fairing bolt"

EX: You cant combine a phrase or more than one word, it brings up everything with "fairing" and "bolt". Am I right on this or am I doing something wrong?
      '95 GSX750....bone stock, for now....

Comment

No clue, the only thing I ever use BikeBandit for is chains & sprockets. I don't like their parts number system anyway (some esoteric in-house system; RonAyers.com by comparison uses actual Suzuki OEM part numbers).

If you need fairing bolts, filters, other maint supplies, take a look at this thread, where I sell such things as a supporting vendor to KR:

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
        X