No announcement yet.
X

Pictures of the new girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing looks better in black than a Kat...Love it dude..

Comment

I love black kats. Congrats, have fun with her.

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

You know at first I was convinced I wanted to the blue/white scheme because it just seems so classic Katana some how, well at least to me it is. But when I saw the black in person I knew right away that I wanted it, she does look fantastic in dark clothing.

I've already ordered a smoked screen for it, I think it will look that much better and working on finding a good undertail/fender kit because cosmetically the big ass shovel/plate holder is about the only thing I disslike right now. If anyone has any suggestions, by all means I'd appreciate some directions.

Comment

I gotta agree it looks awesome and the black color looks sweet. I like the decals they used as well. I agree the shovel has to go and the tinted windshield will be a great addition. I got one too.

Comment

Killer, I have the same bike good choice. Here is a link of my bike after I did the partial chop and put my D&D on.

Comment

Get a hair dryer and some goo-gone and take off the warning stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
                you can host the pictures on another site then link them over to hear.
                Here**
                Live and Lean.
                When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                Romans 3:23

Comment

sharp bike, have fun

Comment

great looking bike.i like the suzuki decal on the lower fairing.it will look even better after the fender chop and a new slip on

Comment

Black is a nice color, good choice.

Comment

Nice bike. Black always look sharp but you gatta keep it clean.
                        "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Nice bike man. Congrats! :
                          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                          X