X

Got my undertail/hugger today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my undertail/hugger today!

Picked up my artfibres undertail and hugger today! The color looks dead on, unfortunatly i wont be around my bike for another couple weeks ..
    Will post pics as soon as i get home... well a couple hours after i get home! lol... P.S. Does anyone have these on already and have any install tips / quirks that i should know about?

I have one also that I bought about a year ago...unfortunately I haven't had time to install it and you are right that color is dead on...I was really impressed by that...but Speedee is probably one that can offer some advice on that topic..
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I will Google artfibers, but could you post the site just in case I can't find it? Might have to get one....

Comment

OK, found the 1tail.com website, but no Katana undertails?

Comment

congrats on the mods. i'm sure someone will chime up with some tips; there are some really nice kats on this forum and a plethura of good people with knowledge and experience to help.

if i had the money, that would be my second cosmetic mod of choice (solo cowl first).
          One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

dont forget the pics

Comment

Hey ironhorse... the only place I know of that you can get one is ebay...there are none listed at the moment but his seller id is artfibras

Comment

Thanks, I will look it up now.

Comment

Did you buy the Fender Eliminator Kit or did you get the undertail. I have searched the site for and undertail and have not found one. Does anyone know where you can find one??

Comment

It's a complete undertail replacement.. you remove the entire stock inner fender and this goes there as a replacement. There are none on ebay right now... I dont know if he sells them off of ebay, but here is his email:
                    [email protected]
                    Hope this helps!

Comment

Yea...........lets see some pics once you put it on. Would be interesting.......

Comment

me 2

Comment

Working...
                        X