No announcement yet.
X

Can I PLEASE get a good riding day!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel for you Kat-A-Tonic. Heard about your incident on the other thread. I wish you a very quick recovery. Hey... if you got a new bike, I could go break it in for you!

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianRider
      I feel for you Kat-A-Tonic. Heard about your incident on the other thread. I wish you a very quick recovery. Hey... if you got a new bike, I could go break it in for you!
      Well, you can break it in but you can't just break it.
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
        Originally posted by Kat-A-Tonic
        I can sympathize. I broke my collarbone and I have a new bike waiting for me to ride it. I may not even ride again this year if it doesn't heal in time.
        Q: Do you get to waive delivery (and start of payments) until you're in shape to ride?

Curious...
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Yes, I can waive delivery buy I can only defer the payments clock until the end of September. Therefore, my first payment will come out at the end of October and that is due to the cheap financing BMW is offering.

However, they are willing store it for free but I have a couple of forum friends who are willing to hold on to the bike in the southern States. God bless them.
        "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Yea the rain really sucks!!!! We've been getting more than usual over here in NS. And then soon enough the snow will start to fall.........and away she goes until next spring (or maybe I could get chains for the tires????.....hummmmm)

Comment

Working...
          X