Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isle of Man TT

that is a great video, i want to do that

Comment

Those guys are insane. Insanely talented and just insane.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and now with on board video
        1990 600 kat on going projectNow with zxr 750 frontend

Comment

Wow they do sweet jumps! Nice video's.

Comment

No Armco barriers, no catch fencing, no lawyers! Racing like it used to be done.

Isle of Man just made my list of places to see.
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Re: Isle of Man TT

Originally posted by andrehendricken
              http://media.putfile.com/Isle-of-Mann-TT-2005
              Thanks, thats a great video and great soundtrack to boot!!!!!
              Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just think that is the ultimate rush for a rider...

Flat out on city streets to your limits...

Man those guys rock.........

Definately a ( before I die) must see in person!
                Don't Chase Um...Replace Um...

No It's Not Stolen...But That's How I Ride It...

Comment

Heh. My mother (who's 77 years old and was evacuated to the IoM from Liverpool as a child during WW2) gave me a DVD of last year's TT.

My 16 year-old son walked into the room as I was playing it, his jaw hit the floor and he just said "Holy f**k...".

Nice to see the place still works its magic!
                  "If they think you're crude, go technical. If they think you're technical, go crude."

Comment

Damn those guys are CRAZY!!. But that is awesome, especially when they get COMPLETELY off the ground! I'm sorry but something like that would scare the Shiate out of me. It's also crazy that they are doing it in a populated area. I bet if one of those guys crashed his bike would rip right through a house at those speeds.
                    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

Originally posted by Ulshy55
                      But that is awesome, especially when they get COMPLETELY off the ground! I'm sorry but something like that would scare the Shiate out of me.
                      Yeah , but it becomes SO much fun . I TRY to do it now in some places I know I can . Maybe that's why I need a new shock . It CAN'T be because it has like 53K on it ....
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                        Originally posted by Ulshy55
                        But that is awesome, especially when they get COMPLETELY off the ground! I'm sorry but something like that would scare the Shiate out of me.
                        Yeah , but it becomes SO much fun . I TRY to do it now in some places I know I can . Maybe that's why I need a new shock . It CAN'T be because it has like 53K on it ....
                        I jump my bike with 17k, she rides fine I think the mileage is the problem, either that or all the parts falling off and bouncing up into it
                        Live and Lean.
                        When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                        "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                        Romans 3:23

Comment

Nah ,usually when my parts fall off , the just hit the road and go on their merry way . I don't even notice they're gone until I look things over .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

oh my god i have got to get that good one day. those videos just gave me a new reason to ride. i think i am going to be a racer one day. just kidding but i would love to go and see a race like that in person.
                            What did the hand say to the face?... "Slap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Reyn
                              oh my god i have got to get that good one day. those videos just gave me a new reason to ride. i think i am going to be a racer one day. just kidding but i would love to go and see a race like that in person.
                              start saving then, it's not cheap to get there in the first place. Not even if you live in Europe....
                              1990 600 kat on going projectNow with zxr 750 frontend

Comment

Working...
                              X