X

Another small pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another small pick

I know that its a really crappy picture but there's the kat there off to the far right of the picture. It has the diamond plate wind screen off of it for now. Was wondering wat people thought of it with out it. Please let me know if the pic doesn't work. Thank you, Suzuki Joe

Dude, if you bike is paid for then ride the heck out of it. You’re a biker not a fashion model, and you should not give a hoot about other people's opinions. You can leave the diamond plate on or off but it is up to you because you are an adult and you make your own decisions. However you do need a pipe on your bike, no more open header c rap, cops know you should have some form of silencer.
    01 Bandit 1200 engine w/91 GSXR 1100 intake cam 36mm Carbs w/Stage 1 Jet kit/dual pod K&N filters. 90 GSXR 1100 wheels and front brakes. DID 530 chain. 93 GSXR 750 rear shock, Full Yoshimura exhaust system 4 into 1

Comment

I think it looks much better with out it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayabusa View Post
        Dude, if you bike is paid for then ride the heck out of it. You’re a biker not a fashion model, and you should not give a hoot about other people's opinions. You can leave the diamond plate on or off but it is up to you because you are an adult and you make your own decisions. However you do need a pipe on your bike, no more open header c rap, cops know you should have some form of silencer.

I do know this and will do which ever I want regardless of wat others think. Was just putting out a pic to possibly humor some folks. And the open header I don't really care about. I have the bike set up properly to run it and I'm more worried about being noticed by other drivers and making sure I'm seen and heard and not dead. The cops can shove it where the sun don't shine if they want to give me crap about it.

Comment

I like it better without.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

without is better to me, but yes you shouldn't worry about how people think of your bike though
            this is the best icon eva

Comment

Originally posted by 96katana96 View Post
              without is better to me, but yes you shouldn't worry about how people think of your bike though

I'm not worried its just for Sh**s and giggles is all really. Just to humor people

Comment

Working...
              X