X

Where to keep an extra visor, PRE98

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to keep an extra visor, PRE98

So, where do you keep your extra visor on your Pre98? I looked but really didnt see anywhere on my 600.
    Rick
    93 Mustang
    97 Katana 600

Extra visor ?
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Do you mean an extra helmet? There's a latch on the left side (rider perspective) near the pillion foot-rest that you can attach a helmet.
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

If you did mean extra visor / faceshield, I almost always carry an extra one with me. My usual faceshield is mirrored or tinted, so if I'm gonna be out after dark I need to have the clear one to put on. However, there really isn't any practical place on the bike to keep it - I always keep it in my backpack - it doesn't fit under the seat of my '02 - don't know about pre '98.
        ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

http://www.newenoughhp.com/nelson_ri...k_bag_page.htm

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow2002Kat
            If you did mean extra visor / faceshield, I almost always carry an extra one with me. My usual faceshield is mirrored or tinted, so if I'm gonna be out after dark I need to have the clear one to put on. However, there really isn't any practical place on the bike to keep it - I always keep it in my backpack - it doesn't fit under the seat of my '02 - don't know about pre '98.
            Thats what I ment, I have a clear and a tinted visor and I havent found a decent place to put it.
            Rick
            93 Mustang
            97 Katana 600

Comment

In my closet

Comment

i ride with my tinted one even at night

Comment

keep it in a back pack. i wear my mirrored visor most of the time. carry a pair of clear safety glasses in your tank bag in case you get caught out after dark with your tinted visor on.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

I've heard of people keeping it under their jacket, wrapped around the side of their body (think love-handle protector). I haven't tried it yet though.
                    What the deuce!?!

Comment

http://www.shieldsak.com/; you hardly know it's there.

Comment

Originally posted by bamarama
                        I've heard of people keeping it under their jacket, wrapped around the side of their body (think love-handle protector). I haven't tried it yet though.

I either go this route or use a $5.00 cargo net from Wal-Mart. Because I go into work during the day, and leave at night, I carry both shields daily.

That shield sack is a good idea, but a waste of money IMO. You won't lose it tucked into the jacket.
                        -Stephen

the future's uncertain, and the end is always near - The Doors

Comment

Yea, I keep safty glass with me for night riding.
                          Fast Eddie

No day is promised, live life to the fullest!!

Comment

Yea, I keep safty glass with me for night riding.
                            Same here, just flip up your visor and slide the safety glasses on

Comment

Originally posted by sven
                              http://www.shieldsak.com/; you hardly know it's there.
                              I have one of these and they work very well.

Comment

Working...
                              X