No announcement yet.
X

I went DOWN hard Sat [Graphic Picture Warning!]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to get an update... the wounds looked horrific. Glad he's on the mend and the gear saved even more serious injuries.
    2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
    1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
    1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
    1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

DAM IT ... glad im not typing a RIP .. heel up for next session .

Comment

glad to hear he's doing better. speedy recovery and well wishes!

Comment

holy smokes!!! ur one lucky dude! hope u recover well!!
          93 kat 600. on its second paintjob. all stock for now, with custom letters, shaved windshild, motortunes mp3 bike sterio. turn signals are off a 2010 toyota yaris.

Comment

Ouch! Thank goodness he is healing up!

Comment

Thank all of you for the get well wishes. Here are some more pictures and pics of the bike like askes LMAO!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Originally posted by Katrydr View Post
                Thank all of you for the get well wishes. Here are some more pictures and pics of the bike like askes LMAO!

http://s1047.photobucket.com/home/tacmo0229/index
                Sorry guys I posted that under the Wife's screen name.

Comment

I'm glad you survived and are on the mend, man....
                  As others have mentioned, I just can't even think what the results would have looked like if you were not wearing riding gear.
                  My thoughts are with you.

Comment

Hey Bud, glad to see you are on the mend. God kept you here for reason. Let us know when you are back in the saddle, until then, rest easy.

Comment

wow... when you do someting you do it right!! Hope you heal up quick and get back in the saddle.
                      FunEMT
                      2000 Katana 600

Comment

Good to see you're feeling better.
                        On the plus side, there isn't that much damage to the bike. And you also have a good looking dog.
                        "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

wow... thast really nasty. I woulda never thought that this could be done without another car involved. kinda scares me a bit of having the girlfriend on the bike.

~ 200 ~

Comment

Yeah. It's why even my kids are calling people riding without gear dumbasses. Kind of shocked me to hear my 4 year old say it, but I looked and sure enough, there was a squid.

No one rides with gear here in FL unless they're military. I can't imagine not wearing it personally. Mesh gear isn't that hot.
                            "Courage is not reckless abandon, or bravery in the absence of fear. It is the knowledge of fear, the wisdom to know the costs of failure, the prudence to minimize those costs, and, in so doing, courage is the mastery of fear. Courage without fear is lunacy."

Comment

Just a update!
                              Here are some more pics and the ones on the rebuild. Bike came out the garage today and rode great! I made a 100% recovery and notice nothing from the accident but a scar lol.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X