No announcement yet.
X

I went DOWN hard Sat [Graphic Picture Warning!]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad times, but good luck on the healing, and glad it wasn't any worse. My thoughts definitely go out to you and your family.
    Pics
    Pics
    No pics yet
    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Sorry to hear about your accident. I wish you and your family the best, and a quick recovery.
      It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

dude. gnarly.
        glad you're hear to write about it.
        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
        [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Hope you heal quick..
          If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

Wow that is crazy. I'm glad your relatively ok. If that happened when you had gear on I don't even want to think about what it would be like with out the gear. Heal up fast bro and hang in there.
            Originally posted by chrisgreer23
            Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
            2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
            1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
            2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
            1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

Hows the bike? Just kiddin. Man its glad to know u survived that... Get well soon so u can get back to ridin!!!
              99 Ford F150 4x4
              04 Mustang GT
              2010 Camaro SS
              06 GSX600F
              sigpic

Comment

Dam that could happen to any of us!

Glad your OK.
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                Black painted seat and rear trim,
                Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

Ouch!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery man.
                  http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

Ouch. That's ugly! I'm glad you're okay and that you had on your gear. That could have been so much worse. Praying for a speedy recovery bro.

Comment

some people will do anything to get attention! [j/k] glad you are recovering ok.
                      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Wow man, glad your ok! Just imagine if the cut had gone down another 6-10 inches (everybody cringe at the same time now)!
                        Had to be scary for the wife to see! Heal up quick!
                        89 Katana 750
                        06 Honda CRF250R

Comment

OOOhh he leakin'!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMQoNTdQ7V0"]YouTube - ac transit fight on the bus remix (bringa ambalamps)[/ame]

Glad you're still breathing, and glad your wife didn't whoop your azz after you woke up! (I know mine would have)
                          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

This is the wife.... I know the type of man he was before I married him. I knew what I was getting into when I said I do. So no I really had no urge to" whoop his a$$". I am just so thankful he is alive. Seeing him high side scared the crap out of me. It happened so fast, it was surreal to me. He is the safest driver and rider I ever known, yet this crap still happens. Just learn from this incident and wear your gear peeps. It really did save his life.

His gear did its job. Jacket was pretty much shredded and left no road rash, except for his forearm where he left it unzipped for airflow. He face planted the pavement, faceshield hit hard and broke off, left his nose scraped up. His helmet looks untouched but it definitely is cockeyed from the hard hit to the pavement. Gloves were torn up, only left his ring finger skinned up. 3 cuts on his left leg from getting slung so hard into his clutch lever, bars, and a guardrail that was mangled already before he got slung into it. Mirror impaled his left upper quadrant leaving a deep 5 inch laceration where you could see his bowels. He literally got gutted like a fish. That picture posted is of the surgical laparotomy that was performed to repair his colon, small and large intestine because the impact of the crash perforated them.

So you don't have to get hit by a car to endure some really bad wounds. Just be safe...wear your gear... and pay attention to mother nature's obstacles on the road.

He is recovering well but slowly. The surgical incision cut through his abdominal muscles so he will be recovering for a looooooong while.

Comment

Ouch. Wishing you a full & speedy recovery.
                              Tejasandre

Comment

Thanks for the update, glad to here he is on the mend...

Comment

Working...
                                X