X

Show me your gloves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your gloves!

Hey all I thought I might start a thread where we post pics of our gloves. Today me and my GF got new gloves. I didnt think I needed new ones at first. Then when I tried to put them on this happened:

I didnt know how ****ty those gloves were until now. The leather is thin and very much worn. I tried to rip it apart again just to test how bad it really is. With amost no force they became like this:

Some pics of my new ones. Im getting another pair with more insulation and good leather when the weather gets cooler. Right now im riding with these:

Now its your turn to show me your gloves
    2015 BMW S1000R

These are my Cortech DX gloves after i layed down my bike....
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    1996 GSX-F 600
    2000 GSX-R 750

Comment

From left to right:

A* SP2 my hard riding gloves
      A* SP3 for more comfortable rides
      Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 gloves that lasted 3 years and were finally junked a week ago.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I have 3 pairs for the various seasons. Winter gloves are "Tourmasters", not sure who makes them but had a 100m+ slide on my hands with my first pair with no gravel rash. Here in Spain it amazes me how many people ride without gloves - even the Guardia (Police).
        The early bird may get the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

sigpic '92 GSX750F, Motad 4-1 Exhaust, Conti Road Attacks (120/70 & 150/70)

Comment

got plenty of miles on them gloves ......ha ha ha

Comment

Shift Barrier Gloves

These are my Shift Barrier Gloves with carbon fiber knuckle guards. I've worn them for 3 seasons and love them. I also have 2 other pairs of Shift gloves that I wear on occaison. I've had Joe Rocket gloves but never liked the fit.

Comment

I dont have pics, but during the warm season I just wear Fox Racing Airliners. (all mesh, very cool) For the cooler stuff I got a pair of Alpinestars SR2s or something like that. all textile VERY warm if it's not cool out. Happy with them both so far, although the airliners are wearing thin in the fingertips.

Comment

More gloves

This is another pair of my Shift gloves...I got soaked riding home from work this morning and decided to wear these while the others dry. These are Shift Stealth Hybrids.
                Last edited by jday240; 08-13-2010, 04:31 AM. Reason: glove model added

Comment

Icon twenty-niner

Cortech Injector
                  Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

I dont have a photo bucket thingy, so yall have to deal. Here are the gloves I currently wear:

These are the gloves I had prior to the SMT's. I want another pair badly! My fave gloves ever! And apart from the Aussie site there, I cant find them anywhere.
                    Get the best deal for products in Motors from the largest online selection at eBay.com.au | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! | Free delivery and free returns on eBay Plus items!
                    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Icon 29er's

Prospeed SM

I have a pair of winter gloves as well with removable rain covers

Last edited by hardlydangerous; 08-15-2010, 07:26 PM.
                      98 GSX750F
                      95 Honda VT600 vlx
                      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Dude- what's $190.00 AUS? Like $3.45 USD? Buy'em.

Maybe you others have had good luck with Icon 29ers. I didn't. 'Put about 1k miles on a pair and they were shredded.

Oh, and...

The ring fingers are cut a little long, but it's not noticable when riding. Apart from that they're great street gloves.
                        Last edited by Free Coffee; 08-15-2010, 08:30 PM.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                        -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Comment

here are mines
                            Joe rocket stage 1

and

Joe Rocket Knack white ones
                            97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
                            94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

TTT

For colder weather:

My new gloves:

-Four wheels move your body... two wheels move your soul

-0 to 60 faster then your first sexual experience

Comment

Working...
                              X