No announcement yet.
X

Haunted Puppet ... what do you think??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Puppet ... what do you think??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...536462897&rd=1
    Chris

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
    Ralph W. Sockman

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" -- Benjamin Franklin

someone paid o'er $300 for that?!
    - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Don't eat the mushrooms.....

Comment

hmm i guess the first clue should be fairy mound and pagan festival..
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Wonder what color the sky is in his world???
          sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
          MSF Rider Coach 27028
          MoPowerSports.com
          Torco
          SoCalTrackDays

Comment

those are good drugs that he is on....where do we get some
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

hhhmmm.. renessaince, shrooms, funky puppets..yeah, pass me some of that good stuff too!! and somebody actually bought it!!!!

Comment

in my best Lumberg voice-rrrriiight....

Comment

WOULDN'T GO NEAR THE FREAKIN' THING!!!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I guess we will not see that at the GAP. You did see that it was for sale in KNOXVILLE,TN right. Some weird people up in the mountains.
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Now I had put two and two together. A few months before I had Bone-head made I had attended a pagan festival deep in the woods. I had wandered off in the woods one night and stumbled upon a swarm of green fairy lights buzzing about me furiously. I was under the impression I had trespassed upon a fairy mound of some kind and turned back to camp. The next few nights of the festival I had dreamed of a child-like being with an enormous head talking to me in a creepy high pitched shrill, identical to Bone-heads'. Although it wasnt actively hostile at the time it was enough to spook the most fearless among us.
                      I had NO idea that putting "two and two together" ended up with this.

...all this time, I was thinking it was "four".

Damn fairy mounds.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Wow... so the green faries told him that a troll had posessed his doll....

Wow, I have some different beliefs, but wow. I can't tell if he is just telling a tale, or if HE actually believes that it all happened that way.

I love pot heads, there fun
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                        X