X

A round of golf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A round of golf?

On of my clients invited me to play golf with them, but I had to decline as I could not play golf.

As most of them had bikes they then invited me to a track day on them.
    At first I was very reluctant to say yes, but they assured me that I would not regret doing it. My client explained how it all works and that he has booked himself into the same novice class as me rather than the advanced class he is used to riding in.

So £450.00 (new leathers), £220.00 (new tyers, Z6) later I’m set for my first track day on the 9th July 2009.
    I’m a little nervous and would like as much advice from all you seasoned track riders as possible…

Thanks

Tok

Lol I would've opted for the round of golf.. and learned very quickly. Lol, but good luck!!

Comment

That DEFINATLY woulda been the cheaper option..
      sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
      '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
      '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

Originally posted by depths_of_mind View Post
        That DEFINATLY woulda been the cheaper option..

Perhaps but so long as you keep things shiney side up .....the track is gonna be FAR more fun!
        Joker
        The newest addition to the Family!
        sigpic
        stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

I would have went with the golf as well, but only because I like it so much. Plus there's nothing wrong with drinking and golfing.
          This is only the beginning.

Comment

I'd take the track day.

I had a friend who received track days as part of his bonus because the owner was a huge bike fanatic.

Comment

nice i wish i could have an offer like that!!! track all the way !!!!!!!!! id like to get atleast a few track days to learn how to corner properly... sounds like fun a well some day i guess lol

Comment

Working...
              X