X

What Do You Guys Think Of THIS? GSXR 1100/ 1000 PROJECT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Guys Think Of THIS? GSXR 1100/ 1000 PROJECT

Feel free to go for it, way too much work for me...

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/mcy/987111041.html

GSXR 1100/ 1000 PROJECT

Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2009-01-09, 11:38PM
    - 1989 GSXR 1100 FRAME MODIFIED WITH WELDED TABS TO FIT 2001 SUBFRAME>>
    >>
    - 2001 GSXR SUBFRAME, ALL USELESS STUFF REMOVED>>
    >>
    - 2001 EXTENDED SWING ARM (SUPERBIKE MIKE STYLE EXTENSIONS $450 A SET) THEY HAVE 5 SLOTS: STOCK, 2.5", 5", 7.5", 10", PLUS MACHINED FROM BILLET SPACERS TO ADAPT SWING ARM TO GSXR 1100 FRAME>>
    >>
    - 2002 GSXR 750 FORKS>>
    >>
    - MACHINED FROM BILLET TRIPLE TREES TO ADAPT GSXR 1000 FORKS TO GSXR FRAME>>
    >>
    - MACHINED FROM BILLET SPACERS TO FIT KATANA WHEEL TO FORKS>>
    >>
    - MACHINED FROM BILLET CLIPONS WITH WELDED HANDLEBARS>>
    >>
    - 2001 GSXR 1000 SHOCK WITH MACHINED DOGBONES AND MOUNTS FOR 1989-2001 COMBO>>
    >>
    - NICE 1993 KATANA 1100 MOTOR WITH 5,000 MILES WITH ALL EXTRAS (RADIATOR HOSES SENSORS, EVERYTHING) AND ELECTRICS>>
    >>
    - RS-34 MIKUNI FLATSLIDE RACE CARBS >>
    >>
    - GSXR 1000 BODY WORK WITH SUPERSTOCK AND SUPERBIKE TAIL, SCRAP SET OF CRASHED BODYWORK ALSO>>
    >>
    - 1989 GSXR 1100 GAS TANK, NO RUST INSIDE "PAINTERS SPECIAL">>
    - 1989 GSXR 1100 REARS SETS AND LINKAGES, WITH SHIFTER >>
    - LATE 80S GSXR RACE STYLE SET OF GAUGES>>
    - 2001 GSXR 1000 REAR RIM AND COMPLETE ASSEMBLY FOR SWINGARM>>
    - ALL MAJOR BOLTS, PIVOTS, AND AXLES>>
    - MUCH MORE AND I WILL LIST AS I REMEMBER>>
    >>
    I HAVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PRICE TO ASK BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL CUSTOM PARTS DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED BY ME. I ORIGINALLY BUILT FOR SPECIFIC APPLICATION IN MIND AND DECIDED TO BUILD A COUPLE TRACK BIKES. TO PART THIS OUT ON EBAY WOULD TAKE DECADES. FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT 1-601-590-7735 NAME IS JOEY/JOSEPH. I LIVE IN PICAYUNE, MS AND CAN DELIVER WITHIN REASON. MAKE ME AN OFFER ON WHOLE OR PARTS. I WOULD PREFER TRADES FOR BIKES, ATV, DIRTBIKE, ANY SIZE OR CONDITION FEEL FREE TO ASK. I AM EASY TO DEAL WITH. >>
    I DIDN'T THINK TAKEN PICS OF ALL THE EXTRAS WOULD BE BENEFICIAL, I THINK EVERYONE HAS SEEN PICS OF REAR SETS, CARBS, AXLES ETC... IF YOU NEED A SPECIFIC PIC PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    - the pic of the motor is a picture of the motor in the complete parts bike, minus the fairings, and stock carbs, but i have rs-34 flatslide race carbs
    - the gauge pic is of the katana gauges showing the mileage
    - the swingarm was profesionaly jigged and welded, slots are designed around the stock slot but they are at different distances so chain can be adjusted properly
    - rollin chassis is hanging up to be out of the way, i have many parts bikes so had to start hangin them

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

posting was deleted by author.. so you either bought it or got there to late..

Comment

That sounds almost like the project Dryosmosis just posted about here...

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Nope, not me. WAY too much work on that one, at this time in my life.
        "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
          That sounds almost like the project Dryosmosis just posted about here...

Krey
          Too similar not to be the same one Woulda been a cool project if it were finished though...
          Currently Riding:
          1995 Katana 600
          V&H Exhaust
          Jet Kit

SOLD
          2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
          1987 XV700 Bobber
          REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Originally posted by katanawarrior View Post
            Too similar not to be the same one Woulda been a cool project if it were finished though...
            it's not really a project if it's finished tho
            it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

looks like an abortion to me. I wouldnt touch asomething that had been hacked up like that, the swingarm is ridiculous in itself.
              Watching Obama run this country is like watching a train crash in slow motion.

Comment

Working...
              X