X

My Kat was stolen....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Kat was stolen....

...so I got this gem from a new coworker.

Its a rare 83 GR650 Tempter. Apparently they were only available here in the states for two years. Hopefully I won't have the same luck as I did with the last one. I plan on keeping this beast for a while!

so long katastrophic failure, hello old school custom!

That has the potential to be Bad A$$. Good luck with it.

Comment

Yeah its already lowered about four inches.
      It has a monoshock, which is pretty sweet in itself. Adjustable air shocks for the forks, a drum rear brake which makes me laugh, and cutoff exhaust which I think I will be baffling somehow. I like to be stealthy at times...once I well my leftover Katana parts I will be having some fun! (half the parts were in my garage, bike was outside my window.)

Comment

That looks like it could be wicked! I wasn't familiar with the bike so I did a little searching.

Here's somebody's Tempter site:

Even found a forum:
        Germany’s COVID-19 infection rate rises after lockdown lifted Dieren Wonen Germany’s COVID-19 infection rate rises after lockdown lifted Coronavirus and smoking: what does the WHO say? Dieren Gezondheid Coronavirus and smoking: what does the WHO say? France’s Ligue 1 will scrap current 2019/20 season Dieren Eten France’s Ligue 1 will scrap current 2019/20 season Dieren […]

And if you're looking for some spares:

$700 for all the parts you need to restore
        sigpic

Comment

Raunchy...
          Very Raunchy!!!

Don't leave us mate.. We can always be of some help..

Comment

Cool!!! I loved that bike when I played with it...

So what's the deal with your stolen Kat? Maybe it's time to invest in a MotorcycleAnchor brand ground anchor to keep your bikes safe (PM Me, I'll make you a great deal).

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Actually, I was seriously thinking of a way to anchor a chain into my back porch! I was going to cement a chain into my yard...lol.

Those links were great, I had a laugh over the stock look of the X model. I got high hopes for my bike. I guarantee no one my age will know what it is!

Comment

Man, I really like the overall looks and potential of that ride...........straight bars, chopped, hmmmmmmmmmmmm 8)
                I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Chain a pit bull to it!
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
                    Chain a pit bull to it!

/me has an image in his head of a motorcycle chained to it's race stand...

A lot of good that'll do you...

Oh, the OTHER kind of bit bull

/kiba
                    find / -name "*your base*" -exec chown us:us {} \;

You must realize that someday you will die-until you know that, you are useless

If you can't make it fit with a sledge hammer, don't force it!

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
                      Chain a pit bull to it!
                      Got one i'll sell ya!!!
                      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X