155 mph crash!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 155 mph crash!!!

I hope this isnt a repost.

I don't know if it's a repost here, but general consensus from people I've seen discussing it think that it's a fake. Set up for the shock factor. Mostly because of how much of the bike is left after having done so much damage to the car. If it's not fake... Daaaayyyyyaaaammmmm

My current ride of choice

Comment

ok, here is what im noticing:

- car is in a parking lot
      - air bag deployed... they are only designed to go off in a front end impact
      - they would have had to remove the bike from the car to get the people out
      - yes, there is a lot of the bike left

could be real, could be fake. i dont wanna hit a car at 155mph to test it.

Comment

Aayee, dun know guys.

No need to remove the bike to get at the bodies. Likely, they just sort of poured out in liquid form.

Perhaps they removed the bike, and then pulled it back in side later, for display purposes.

Just guessin'.
        "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

i have seen that, it is crazy non the less. here is a little more on the wreck

they said the bike was removed and put back together like that for showing speed + stupidity = death

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

fake or not it makes you think...

Comment

obviously fake, no honda can go 155mph

Comment

Working...
              X