No announcement yet.
X

camo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno...I had given thought to having my old Kat done in MARPAT woodland (Marine Corps digital camoflauge). I know nobody around here has it. Hell, I might still have it done on my new one, if I can bear to part with the cash for the paint job. And it would have to have an Eagle Globe and Anchor on the sides of the tank, or fairings. But "Gander Mountain cammie" (Real Tree, Mossy Oak etc) is a bad idea. You better get a big "chaw" and a fishing liscence to hang off the handgrip.
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Comment

got bored so using paint I messed around to see how it'd look
      this is with realtree advantage camo (roughly done in paint lol)
      Attached Files

Comment

Semper Fi for the USMC idea!!!

I saw a GSXR that was painted up in camo and shark teeth like a WWII P-40 Warhawk. It looked AWESOME!!!!!
        2005 Aprilia RST1000
        2007 Dodge Nitro SLT
        1998 Chevy Tahoe
        www.midwestguntrader.com

Comment

It's the ones wearing full Gothic you gotta watch out for...
          LMT

Comment

Forget Mossy oak... Go MARPAT!!!

Last edited by yellow_kitty_kat; 03-05-2008, 04:13 PM.
            Originally posted by Nero
            "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
            SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

I can hear the banjos now!

Really I would be afraid of wrecking and no one would be able to find me in the woods. That is why I got a yellow bike.

Comment

not a kat but id ride it

sigpic

Comment

Hell, I may go to the Bass Pro Shop in Harrisburg and see if they would wanna paint up my bike camo with their logo on it. I'd ride it with my red flannel, might need a new helmet to match better, but for a free paint job no one esle has it would be worth it. Or I could ask them for one of those cool fishing jackets...lol.

Comment

Saw a Jeep one time in San Diego the guy had camo'd and clearcoated dropped down like a roller skate and admit it looked pretty cool. Don't know that I would have the nuts to do it, but if it's done right, "hey, if everyone like the same thing, it would be a pretty boring place."

Comment

Ever see that really bad '80s movie "Megaforce?" They had camo bikes...with rocket launchers.
                      -
                      -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
                        what is it with Americans and camo?
                        I've been a small and big game hunter my entire life and can't remeber ever wearing full camo to the store shopping for socks or looking for bike parts etc.
                        It's getting to be turkey season. Going after turkey means that your in camo head to toe. They see full color, have very sharp eyes, travel in groups so you have multiple eyes to contend with, and are skittery as anything!

ND

Not that I'd recommend it, but if you're looking for original, the one other thought I had is to do the orange camo pattern that you see deer hunters wear.

BTW, undoubtedly the stupidest idea I've ever seen is the camo pattern flashlight!

<thinking to self> ya, this would be good to take in the woods, I'll accidentally drop it in leaves... in the dark ... and then expect to actually FIND the blasted thing again! </thinking to self><
                        Last edited by Novelldude; 03-19-2008, 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i saw a gsxr in digital camo. i thought it was dead sexy.

Comment

Personally, I'd much rather see an Urban Camo style on a sport bike rather than the traditional pattern

Like Blue, White, Black, Gray or White Red, Black Gray or something.
                            The only reason I get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

My kitchen is Burgandy. I don't apologize.

Comment

Working...
                            X