X

Service Manuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Manuals

Howdy again. I forgot to ask in my last topic, if yall know where I couod get a service manual for my 96 750? I don't care if it's on CDrom or paper back.
    Thanks in advance.
    Scott

You might want to check at motofiches.com... otherwise, all I can suggest is eBay or the dealership network. I haven't seen the pre-98 Kat manuals online yet (but then again, I haven't searched for them either). If you can get a part number, and want to order the paper version, RonAyers.com has had the cheapest prices on the factory paper manuals I've seen so far.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

pre -98 manuals are not that hard to find . Got mine from a dealer for $25 , about the same price they can be had for from online dealers after shipping .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
        pre -98 manuals are not that hard to find . Got mine from a dealer for $25 , about the same price they can be had for from online dealers after shipping .
        Can you get the part number off the front of the manual and post it for posterity?

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Oh sorry , I got the Clymer manual . Didn't really realize you wanted the Suzuki manual .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

You might try here:
            **FREE SERVICE MANUALS FOR TONS OF BIKES!-updated July 20**
            An Ole man once said:"It is better to be thought a fool because of silence, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger
              You might try here:
              **FREE SERVICE MANUALS FOR TONS OF BIKES!-updated July 20**
              http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/forum/v...manual&start=0
              I don't see the pre-98 listed

/kiba
              find / -name "*your base*" -exec chown us:us {} \;

You must realize that someday you will die-until you know that, you are useless

If you can't make it fit with a sledge hammer, don't force it!

Comment

I just picked up a pre 98 Clymer service manual off Ebay for $12 shipped. I was the only bidder. There were others there with "buy it now" for $20.

Comment

Working...
                X